WRASFF announces final five showsOctober 24, 2018
JASPER — Will Read and Sing for Food has five shows left before its eight-year run of public benefit shows ends. All shows begin at 7 p.m.
• Show No. 146: Thursday, Nov. 1, Sultan’s Run Golf Club; benefits Anderson Woods Summer Camp.
• Show No. 147: Wednesday, Nov. 21, Holy Family Fellowship Hall; benefits Holy Trinity Catholic School.
• Show No. 148: Saturday, Dec. 1, The Calumet; benefits Jasper Endows Today and Tomorrow.
• Show No. 149: Tuesday, Dec. 11, Sultan’s Run Golf Club; benefits Jasper-Dubois County Public Library.
• Show No. 150: Friday, Dec. 21, Astra Theater. The name of the last show ever to be presented is “The Last Chicken Dance” and is free. To reserve seats, visit www.thenextact.org.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Dubois County Girl Scouts received avid recognition at the highest awards ceremony on May 9 at...
American Legion Post 147 of Jasper has awarded Isaac Bartley, senior at Jasper High School, a...
Ernie and Elaine Brames, farmers in Dubois County, directed $2,500 to Pine Ridge Elementary...
Donations are needed for the Catholic Heart Workcamp In June. We have 22 adults and youth...
Weekly look at area entertainment happenings.
Corrine Clark has been named the 2019 Little Company of Mary (LCM) Volunteer of the Year Award...
Farbest Foods Inc. of Huntingburg has announced its Academic Achievement Scholarship recipients.
Robin S. Hanebutt, daughter of Julie Hanebutt of Huntingburg and Clint Hanebutt of Petersburg,...