Who’s on the primary ballot in Spencer County?February 19, 2020
From Local Sources
Voters in Spencer County will have some choices to make on their primary ballot this year.
The filing period for the May 5 Primary Election closed earlier this month.
Here’s who has filed in Spencer County:
• U.S. President: Joseph Biden, Michael Bloomberg, Pete Buttigieg, Tulsi Gabbard, Amy Klobuchar, Bernie Sanders, Tom Steyer, Elizabeth Warren and Andrew Yang
• Indiana Governor: Woodrow Myers
• State Representative District 75: John Hurley
• Judge of the Spencer Circuit Court, 84th Judicial Circuit: Jon A. Dartt
• Circuit Court Clerk: Sara J. Arnold
• County Recorder: Jon E. Wright
• County Council At-Large: Bob Compton, Frank Durbin Jr. and Blake Voges
• County Commissioner District 2: Thomas “Al” Logsdon
• County Commissioner District 3: Vince Luecke
• U.S. President: Donald Trump and Bill Weld
• Indiana Governor: Eric Holcomb and Brian Roth
• Judge of the Spencer Circuit Court, 84th Judicial Circuit: Victor Ippoliti
• Circuit Court Clerk: Darrell “Heavy” Stephens
• County Recorder: Vicki L. Brauns
• County Treasurer: Elaine Jones
• County Surveyor: David “Red” Faulkenberg
• County Council At-Large: Aaron Patrick Benton, David J. Gogel and Brian E. Greulich
• County Commissioner District 2: Heather Gries
• County Commissioner District 3: Thomas “Tom” Brown
Democratic State Convention Delegates At-Large: John Hurley, Leslie Korb, Thomas “Al” Logsdon, Nicholas “Cole” Parsley, Jim Paquette, Thaddeus Scherer, William A. Selzer, Don Spellmeyer, Christine Tanner
and Dan Wilkinson.
Republican State Convention Delegates At-Large: Aaron Patrick Benton, John Burroughs, Debra S. Foertsch, Harold R. Gogel, Brian E. Greulich, Steve Haaff, Michael R. Roos and Jon Winkler.
Republican Precinct Committeeman: Aaron Patrick Benton, Ohio 5; Vicki L. Brauns, Luce 1; David J Gogel, Carter 1; Jane Lynam, Hammond 2; Larry Hart Snyder, Hammond 1; Michael Johannes, Clay 3; and Jon Winkler, Ohio 4.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Indiana State Department of Health announced today the second positive case of COVID-19 for a...
Balancing work while parenting in the time of coronavirus
The Dubois County Health Department is accepting donations of homemade face masks and other...
In this age of social distancing due to COVID-19, social media is helping to fill in the human...
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center has a plan for COVID-19, and has been working daily to...
Jasper Engines and Transmissions has converted one of its racing trailers into an alternate...
Tammy Lampert knows that Dubois County residents love to see old buildings repurposed and given...
Really, the process of distilling spirits and making hand sanitizer isn’t so different.