Who’s on the primary ballot in Spencer County?February 19, 2020
From Local Sources
Voters in Spencer County will have some choices to make on their primary ballot this year.
The filing period for the May 5 Primary Election closed earlier this month.
Here’s who has filed in Spencer County:
• U.S. President: Joseph Biden, Michael Bloomberg, Pete Buttigieg, Tulsi Gabbard, Amy Klobuchar, Bernie Sanders, Tom Steyer, Elizabeth Warren and Andrew Yang
• Indiana Governor: Woodrow Myers
• State Representative District 75: John Hurley
• Judge of the Spencer Circuit Court, 84th Judicial Circuit: Jon A. Dartt
• Circuit Court Clerk: Sara J. Arnold
• County Recorder: Jon E. Wright
• County Council At-Large: Bob Compton, Frank Durbin Jr. and Blake Voges
• County Commissioner District 2: Thomas “Al” Logsdon
• County Commissioner District 3: Vince Luecke
• U.S. President: Donald Trump and Bill Weld
• Indiana Governor: Eric Holcomb and Brian Roth
• Judge of the Spencer Circuit Court, 84th Judicial Circuit: Victor Ippoliti
• Circuit Court Clerk: Darrell “Heavy” Stephens
• County Recorder: Vicki L. Brauns
• County Treasurer: Elaine Jones
• County Surveyor: David “Red” Faulkenberg
• County Council At-Large: Aaron Patrick Benton, David J. Gogel and Brian E. Greulich
• County Commissioner District 2: Heather Gries
• County Commissioner District 3: Thomas “Tom” Brown
Democratic State Convention Delegates At-Large: John Hurley, Leslie Korb, Thomas “Al” Logsdon, Nicholas “Cole” Parsley, Jim Paquette, Thaddeus Scherer, William A. Selzer, Don Spellmeyer, Christine Tanner
and Dan Wilkinson.
Republican State Convention Delegates At-Large: Aaron Patrick Benton, John Burroughs, Debra S. Foertsch, Harold R. Gogel, Brian E. Greulich, Steve Haaff, Michael R. Roos and Jon Winkler.
Republican Precinct Committeeman: Aaron Patrick Benton, Ohio 5; Vicki L. Brauns, Luce 1; David J Gogel, Carter 1; Jane Lynam, Hammond 2; Larry Hart Snyder, Hammond 1; Michael Johannes, Clay 3; and Jon Winkler, Ohio 4.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Inside the ink, Boone Taylor has found trust and respect. The Jasper man has previously owned...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today five new positive COVID-19 cases.
The Dubois County Council had the difficult task of trimming the county’s proposed 2021 budget...
Be true. Be kind. Be you. More than two years after complications from a brain tumor surgery...
Finances were on the minds of each Dubois County Council member as they reviewed the budgets of...
Of the county’s 708 cases, 479 have recovered and 12 deaths have been reported. A total of...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 24 new positive COVID-19 cases.
The nun serving as the Spanish language interpreter for the Dubois County Courts will tell you...