Who’s on the primary ballot in Spencer County?February 19, 2020
From Local Sources
Voters in Spencer County will have some choices to make on their primary ballot this year.
The filing period for the May 5 Primary Election closed earlier this month.
Here’s who has filed in Spencer County:
• U.S. President: Joseph Biden, Michael Bloomberg, Pete Buttigieg, Tulsi Gabbard, Amy Klobuchar, Bernie Sanders, Tom Steyer, Elizabeth Warren and Andrew Yang
• Indiana Governor: Woodrow Myers
• State Representative District 75: John Hurley
• Judge of the Spencer Circuit Court, 84th Judicial Circuit: Jon A. Dartt
• Circuit Court Clerk: Sara J. Arnold
• County Recorder: Jon E. Wright
• County Council At-Large: Bob Compton, Frank Durbin Jr. and Blake Voges
• County Commissioner District 2: Thomas “Al” Logsdon
• County Commissioner District 3: Vince Luecke
• U.S. President: Donald Trump and Bill Weld
• Indiana Governor: Eric Holcomb and Brian Roth
• Judge of the Spencer Circuit Court, 84th Judicial Circuit: Victor Ippoliti
• Circuit Court Clerk: Darrell “Heavy” Stephens
• County Recorder: Vicki L. Brauns
• County Treasurer: Elaine Jones
• County Surveyor: David “Red” Faulkenberg
• County Council At-Large: Aaron Patrick Benton, David J. Gogel and Brian E. Greulich
• County Commissioner District 2: Heather Gries
• County Commissioner District 3: Thomas “Tom” Brown
Democratic State Convention Delegates At-Large: John Hurley, Leslie Korb, Thomas “Al” Logsdon, Nicholas “Cole” Parsley, Jim Paquette, Thaddeus Scherer, William A. Selzer, Don Spellmeyer, Christine Tanner
and Dan Wilkinson.
Republican State Convention Delegates At-Large: Aaron Patrick Benton, John Burroughs, Debra S. Foertsch, Harold R. Gogel, Brian E. Greulich, Steve Haaff, Michael R. Roos and Jon Winkler.
Republican Precinct Committeeman: Aaron Patrick Benton, Ohio 5; Vicki L. Brauns, Luce 1; David J Gogel, Carter 1; Jane Lynam, Hammond 2; Larry Hart Snyder, Hammond 1; Michael Johannes, Clay 3; and Jon Winkler, Ohio 4.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 19 new cases of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
Plans for creating a countywide trail master plan are slowly progressing.
After receiving a favorable recommendation from the Jasper Utility Service Board earlier this...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday Dubois County's 26th COVID-19 death,...
A women’s recovery home could come to Jasper’s east side.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today Dubois County's 25th COVID-19 death, in...
Here’s a riddle for you. Sunday, a 17-year-old boy piloted a Boeing 737 airplane from...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported 35 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County since...