Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
You’d think a Chicagoland area native spending a summer in southern Indiana would face some...
Its inception was a long shot. Its preservation has at times been arduous. But 25 years after...
Father and son Doug and Clayton Nordhoff are carrying on a business started by Doug and his...
Craig Weyer is not only a stay-at-home dad. He’s a stay-at-home teacher. His students? He and...
Every signature is unique — just like the methods used by people who collect them.
The man behind Libby’s Gourmet Ice Cream in Jasper has been amazed by the frozen dessert since...
Dustin Betz has aspirations as a runner, particularly in the steeplechase, a grueling distance...
They say those who can’t do, teach. Wade Baker doesn’t agree with that expression.