Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The annual One Bread, One Cup conference in St. Meinrad gives young people a chance to reflect...
For the Goeppner family, many weekends are spent in costume dressed as characters from 'Star...
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues are all signs in...
The Career Advancement Partnership at Vincennes University Jasper Campus links students with...
When a monk at St. Meinrad Archabbey dies, his peers lean heavily on faith and tradition.
In its first year, the unified track program at Jasper High School is a first-place operation.
The Dubois County Leukemia Association and the families behind it have, for 25 years, provided...
For triplets and their parents, life is a blur from birth. But when the multiples reach...