Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
By organizing and executing the annual St. Nicholas Banquet activities at the St. Meinrad...
For 80 years, the American Legion Christmas Party has spread joy and the spirit of Christmas to...
Though their daughters have grown up in the U.S., Rina and Pravez Sharma of Jasper have made it...
When Chris and Shauna Dilger tried for their second child, they got the surprise of a lifetime:...
There’s one thing that always brings the Harts' family together — music. And on any given...
David Doersam was an accomplished scout with the U.S. Army before Huntington’s disease began...
With nearly 150,000 acres of state forest across Indiana, what’s the best way to manage those...
A lot of ingredients are in the recipe for a successful high school marching band program. The...