Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
For florists, Valentine’s Day is more about preparation than celebration.
For Michael Flannagan’s unique family, work in the dental field is common.
At the St. Vincent dePaul store in Jasper, the donations never cease and the shoppers are...
The decision to enroll Jaerin Weaver at the Indiana School for the Deaf wasn’t easy. But...
CrossFit can be difficult but the payoff — and the people — keep folks coming back for more.
So far, they’ve sent cancer into remission. The disease has surrendered. Their lives continue....
This week, The Herald’s photojournalists select their favorite photographs from last year and...
It's one thing to learn the magical tales of Santa. Meeting him face-to-face is an entirely...