Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Ashley Schaus and her younger sister, Hannah, are inseparable. When Will Seaton proposed to...
Allen Helderman has some secrets to tending his gardens, which include 10 large plots on...
The types of shows performed at the Lincoln Amphitheatre have evolved throughout the venue’s...
Dean Vonderheide always wanted to work outside, so after retiring from Kimball in 2015, he set...
Volunteers have become a backbone of our community and many local entities couldn’t operate...
With the closing of Otwell Elementary in 2016, some residents felt the community’s future...
Seven interns from different universities and majors converged on Jasper Engines & Transmissions...
Monday’s solar eclipse has created a buzz while raising a galaxy’s worth of questions....