Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Jill Wigand can’t sit still. For the young people she mentors through coaching and community...
For a few days last week, more than 50 members of the Association of Lincoln Presenters gathered...
Martin Loya, a Jasper police officer with a family history of boxing, threw his hat into the...
Vocational welding students use a high school course to gain experience for the real world. The...
Hemlock Cliffs, a favorite place to explore nature, lies far from the beaten path.
Destination Imagination is all about creativity and adaptability. This is the story of one DI...
The sectional at Huntingburg Memorial Gym has for decades been a sparkling example of Indiana...
The Southern Indiana Resource Center improves the lives of those with disabilities.