Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Relationships forged between students in Jasper Middle School’s ROOS Club and seniors at...
For Francis and Beto Gonzales, family is at the center of everything they do. Now, the...
Hunting is more than a hobby for Lisa Stinson and her family. It’s about connecting with nature.
The Indiana State Museum houses thousands of items, some of which are rarely displayed. Tracking...
No ice? No problem. It’s hockey on hardwood. Put on some wheels and head to the rink.
First-time principal Jamie Pund works to create collaborative community for students and staff...
Jobs for America’s Graduates program helps Southridge High School students see graduation day...
This week, The Herald’s photojournalists select their favorite photographs from this year and...