Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Ed and Karen Young are tough. Fifty-seven years of marriage. Seven kids. Ed’s bout with...
As Mennonites, the Knepps’ focus is on living simply. While they must embrace some things —...
Class high school sports hit Indiana in 1998 and it had a profound effect on a variety of sports...
Participants in Rock Steady Boxing come from various communities and walks of life, but they all...
That answer changes throughout a person’s life. And how we show love evolves as we age.
Born into a musical family, 60-year-old Kathryn Schutmaat was destined to play an instrument....
After a diagnosis that could have ended his life, 67-year-old Greg Kendall of Jasper doesn’t...
Little Spruce Nature School in Jasper is a lot like other area preschools. Children learn their...