Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Will Read and Sing For Food, the brainchild of Scott Saalman that began with humble hopes, has...
Mallory Humbert of Jasper has always loved to dance. Now, she’s on NFL sidelines as part of...
For some farming families, the land is fertile with history dating back hundreds of years. Their...
Bridge is a card game its fans say is more fun than the rest. Its popularity across the area...
On and before Election Day, Bridgette Jarboe is the busiest person in Dubois County. The county...
What do monks do all day? It’s a common question. For the men at Saint Meinrad Archabbey, the...
Twins Natalie Combs and Nicole Jeffries-Schnell have been hosting a Halloween party since 1999....
The Ubelhor family is all about demolition derbies.