Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Raiders of the Rock has allowed students to overcome their fears and climb to heights they never...
From day jobs to side gigs, taking care of the kids, and staying involved in the community,...
Since the formation of Dubois County in 1818, the county has had four different courthouses. The...
Statistics show that fewer and fewer people hunt; however, one area group hopes to change that,...
There’s no doubt that costs tied to prom can start to add up. But all the price tags that go...
James Goodhue is known for leading the award-winning Jasper band program. However, the...
Monte Young has been creating pottery since he was 13. The 57-year-old Jasper man believes in...
Fish fry Fridays in Dubois County are a tradition. Throughout Lent, churches and organizations...