Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Long hours, many miles on the road and working in the elements sway many veterinarians from...
After having deep brain stimulation surgery in 2013 to help manage symptoms of Parkinson’s...
Angel Lange of Vincennes has dedicated his life to rehabilitating Southwest Indiana’s injured...
Members of the Birdseye Volunteer Fire Department are close. In such a small town where everyone...
For 150 years, the Sisters of St. Benedict have answered God’s calling, serving when and where...
Lee Striegel of Jasper has been running 5Ks and half-marathons for more than 30 years. He...
The road hasn’t always been easy, but six female pastors in Dubois County have continued to...
A stormy start put the “wild” in this year’s Women’s Wilderness Weekend. But for more...