Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Patoka Lake Bowhunters Club has been advocating accuracy and camaraderie for more than 30...
The owners of Brew had ideas. But starting a business requires an array of knowledge and...
It’s been 15 years since terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, shook our country. Today, we...
Tales from Louisville Slugger, the place that’s crafted bats for some of baseball’s most...
Samuel Thurston is a Chinese orphan who went almost completely blind before his ninth birthday....
The Holiday Drive-In in Reo is a throwback that’s still making it big.
Glenn Buechlein, once a world-class competitive weightlifter, has invited a few hundred people...
The men’s softball league at St. Mary Church in Ireland spans more than three decades. It’s...