Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
In its first year, the unified track program at Jasper High School is a first-place operation.
The Dubois County Leukemia Association and the families behind it have, for 25 years, provided...
For triplets and their parents, life is a blur from birth. But when the multiples reach...
Thunderbird, the first launched wing roller coaster in the country, opens to the public today....
Every small town has one — the community bar where you’re a stranger only once.
In social painting, you don’t have to be an artist to create your own masterpiece.
The TOPSoccer program reaches out to those with disabilities with one primary goal: Fun for...
On the East Coast, Jasper native Lisa Hynes stages homes to sell at top dollar. The price tags...