Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Life has thrown Craig Englert some curveballs, but the 22-year-old Birdseye Man stays positive...
Lead by the Holy Spirit, Mormon missionaries stationed in Jasper offer service and spiritual...
With 325 million people in the United States — 42,361 in Dubois County alone — and only so...
As spring blooms across southern Indiana, we celebrate its arrival with nature photography and...
Forming the ensemble Grupo Guanaco has brought the Dubons closer as a family and has extended...
At home, he’s a wild and crazy Labrador retriever. But, while at work with the Indiana...
Joey Lange’s collection of muscle cars is one of a kind. What started with a 1968 Plymouth GTX...
Block by block and stitch by stitch, quilting has forged relationships quilters will never forget.