Where Have I Seen That? (U.S. 231 Edition)May 31, 2014
The Herald’s annual photo scavenger hunt is back and this year’s clues were all visible from U.S. 231 in Dubois County.
The randomly selected winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Dylan Hopf of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Phyllis Sergesketter of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Earl Hulsman of Jasper, two tickets.
The correct answers are below:
1. Roof of Reflections, Huntingburg
2. Star on side of 231 Auction House & Relics, Haysville
3. Bricks on American Legion Post No. 147, Jasper
4. Pillar on Huntingburg United Methodist Church, Huntingburg
5. Eye on Jasper Eye Clinic sign, Jasper
6. Second story window on Haysville Mill, Haysville
7. Mailbox just south of Meyer Creative Landscapes, Huntingburg
8. Garage of Shirley’s Sewing Stuff, Dale (but located in Dubois County)
9. Toothbrush on top of Wagner Family Dental sign, Jasper
10. Second story window at Meny’s True Value, Jasper
11. Sign at Swifty’s gas station, Huntingburg
12. Sign at Indiana State Police Jasper Post, Jasper
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Monday’s solar eclipse has created a buzz while raising a galaxy’s worth of questions....
Ed Ewing left Jasper more than 50 years ago with $20 and a bus ticket, then made himself into a...
The Zoar United Methodist Church youth group gathered Wednesday to make 165 gallons of homemade...
Food is everything for 29-year-old Allison Lindsey, who is a sous-chef at Sinclair’s...
A church focused on Christ and community, Torre Fuerte’s services are entirely in Spanish....
After delivering 6,304 babies in his 36-year career as an OB-GYN in Jasper, Dr. Terry Brown has...
There’s more to the $4 million Jasper Youth Sports Complex than baseball and tourism dollars....
Long hours, many miles on the road and working in the elements sway many veterinarians from...