Water still covers 14 roadsFebruary 15, 2019
From Local Sources
The Dubois County Highway Department says high water still blocks 14 county roadway sections going into the weekend.
Affected roads are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the Daviess County bridge.
• Portersville Road West east of County Road 500W.
• Portersville Road West between county roads 500W and 600W.
• County Road 700N east of Portersville Road.
• County Road 600N west of County Road 200W.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Kimball International Inc. announced today a new organizational structure to drive market share...
More than 100 people attended the rally, many holding their own signs and wearing shirts that...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 21 new positive COVID-19 cases.
For 200 years, higher education in Dubois County has responded to community needs. That...
Today's Herald looks a little different, but it's a change that was necessary.
Dubois County recorded its 12th death today related to COVID-19.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 18 new positive COVID-19 cases.
A photo essay by the Herald photography staff inspired by the paintings of Thomas Cole.