Water still covering roadsMay 20, 2020
From Local Sources
High water is still covering seven low-lying road sections, but not all of the affected roads are the same as previously reported by the Dubois County Highway Department.
County roads that have reopened in the last 24 hours include 175E, 600N and 875W.
Roads blocked by high water today are:
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department confirms six more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
As days, weeks and months of social distancing push ahead into an uncertain future, meaningful...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms four more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Although park facilities — with the exception of playgrounds — were cleared to reopen last...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today a third COVID-19-related death in the county.
Zax Creamery — formerly Big Olaf Creamery — is set to launch in a new north side location on...
Heritage Hills High School graduated 138 in the Class of 2020 this month when e-learning came to...
What will summer look like for Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari under the cloud of COVID-19?