Water recedes off roadsApril 23, 2019
From Local Sources
The number of road sections blocked by high water is on the decline.
The Dubois County Highway Department put the number of affected roads at six today, down from 11 on Monday.
Those roads are:
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
For about 25 years, Bob Zimmerman has preserved a lost chapter of history at the Lincoln Boyhood...
When Logan and Alicia Clark moved to Celestine in 2011, they had dreams of their children some...
Though summer officially begins Friday, kids have been out of school and hopping around the...
Woodcrest Capital of Forth Worth, Texas, has purchased the Jasper Manor Shopping Center located...
Rain has pounded Dubois County this week but stopped just in time Tuesday night to bring out a...
Celestine Elementary will close after the 2019-20 school year.
With a fifth straight day of rain in store and 30 roads flooded by muddy water, the Dubois...
Patoka Lake reached the spillway elevation of 548 feet as of noon today.