Water covers 12 roadwaysFebruary 21, 2019
From Local Sources
Rainfall Tuesday and Wednesday has left high water blocking 12 sections of low-lying roads.
This morning, the Dubois County Highway Department said those affected high-water roads were:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• County Road 600N west of County Road 200W.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
The National Weather Service in Louisville says showers are likely to return Friday night and the likelihood of showers Saturday and Saturday night is 90 percent. The high Saturday could reach 63 degrees but with that comes the possibility of thunderstorms.
The public is being reminded to turn around upon encountering water flowing over a roadway.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
At 25, Eber Menjivar is the youngest member of the Jasper Utility Service Board, and he is the...
This week is Pine Ridge Elementary's sixth annual Wellness Week, an initiative focused on...
I’ve enjoyed a few stadium shakers in my time, but it’s the anti-arena acts on the smaller...
The hottest ticket the last two weekends for an Indiana volunteer firefighter had to be the...
Although he is in the middle of his Congressional work in the nation’s capital, U.S. Sen. Mike...
Bark in the Parklands was a joint event between the Dubois County Humane Society and the Jasper...
In celebration of Newspapers in Education Week, we asked elementary schoolers from Ireland,...
More than 500 attendees flooded the Jasper Community Arts Center and parts of Vincennes...