Water covers 12 roadwaysFebruary 21, 2019
From Local Sources
Rainfall Tuesday and Wednesday has left high water blocking 12 sections of low-lying roads.
This morning, the Dubois County Highway Department said those affected high-water roads were:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• County Road 600N west of County Road 200W.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
The National Weather Service in Louisville says showers are likely to return Friday night and the likelihood of showers Saturday and Saturday night is 90 percent. The high Saturday could reach 63 degrees but with that comes the possibility of thunderstorms.
The public is being reminded to turn around upon encountering water flowing over a roadway.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The federal portion of grant funding for the Huntingburg Airport’s runway extension project...
Keith “Curly” Souders is running on the Republican ticket for the at-large seat on the...
Amber Wahl has announced her intention to run for the Huntingburg Common Council seat for the...
Ireland Elementary is saying, “Salutations,” to the school year with a reading initiative...
The Herald went home with more than 20 awards at this year’s Hoosier State Press Association...
The 2019 Huntingburg Herbstfest Miss and Pre-Teen Miss Queen Pageants are set for 7 p.m. Sunday,...
While many newlyweds choose a tropical getaway for their honeymoon, 2015 Jasper High School...
Fridays during football season are some of Southridge High School Athletic Director Brett...