Water covers 12 roadwaysFebruary 21, 2019
From Local Sources
Rainfall Tuesday and Wednesday has left high water blocking 12 sections of low-lying roads.
This morning, the Dubois County Highway Department said those affected high-water roads were:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• County Road 600N west of County Road 200W.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
The National Weather Service in Louisville says showers are likely to return Friday night and the likelihood of showers Saturday and Saturday night is 90 percent. The high Saturday could reach 63 degrees but with that comes the possibility of thunderstorms.
The public is being reminded to turn around upon encountering water flowing over a roadway.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 12 new positive COVID-19 cases.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, local artisans are stocking up on elastic and fabrics while...
The county’s local disaster emergency declaration has been extended to Sept. 2, matching the...
Amy Kaetzel and Carmen Brooks will teach the first year of the Southwest Dubois County School...
Design plans for remodeling and expanding the Dubois County Security Center and Dubois County...
According to a Purdue University press release, people across the country are receiving...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 17 new positive COVID-19 cases.
Kimball International Inc. announced today a new organizational structure to drive market share...