Unattended pan brings out firefightersApril 5, 2019
From Local Sources
JASPER — An unattended pan left on a stove was the cause of a Wednesday afternoon callout to the city’s west side for the Jasper Volunteer Fire Department.
The 4:35 p.m. run sent the department to the Glen and Marcia Mehringer residence at 1635 W. Shelyn Drive.
A pan of eggs gave off smoke but there was no damage, according to Fire Chief Kenny Hochgesang.
Firefighters set up fans to exhaust smoke.
Three trucks and 18 firefighters were on the scene 25 minutes.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
What will summer look like for Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari under the cloud of COVID-19?
Late last week, after a roughly two-month statewide shutdown, fitness facilities received the...
Work to make Sendelweck Curve less curvy will likely start this fall.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today no new COVID-19 cases in the county.
The Lincoln Amphitheatre is rescheduling its 2020 performance series for 2021.
Farmers markets offer more than just a place for locals to buy and sell fresh produce. They also...
The 2020 Ferdinand Folk Festival has been canceled.
The Dubois County Health Department reported three new COVID-19 cases today, bringing the...