The Hunt Is On: Photo scavenger hunt answersMay 14, 2013
Here are the answers to the photo scavenger hunt published in The Herald on Saturday, May 4:
1. Carson’s store sign, Jasper
2. Fountain at Main and Market streets, Huntingburg
3. Sander Processing sign, Celestine
4. Window of Tickled Pink, Ireland
5. St. Anthony water tower
6. Windmill Chill sign, Holland
7. St. Charles Health Campus sign, Jasper
8. Rock at entrance of Northeast Dubois High School, Dubois
9. Soldier on side of American Legion, Ferdinand
10. Statue at Schnellville Fire Station
11. Windows on Brick Oven Pizza, Huntingburg
12. Sign at 231 Antiques & More, Haysville
The winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Rosalie Hartwick of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Bob and Suzanne Eckert of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Darrell Verkamp of Dubois, two tickets. The Herald received 48 entries in the contest, and 45 of them had all answers correct.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
In addition to the three Dubois County veterans who were named in Wednesday’s Herald story,...
The Rosenvolk German Medieval Festival is slated for this weekend at Ferdinand’s 18th Street Park.
Santa Paws Pet Park is taking on some new partners who know dogs, service and the law.
Last month, ONE Dubois County hosted Teah Hampton to discuss current race relations during its...
Built in 1941, the Calumet at 2210 N. Mill Street has been a dance hall, skating rink, a...
Action resumed on the River Centre development today during the groundbreaking for the Fairfield...
When they returned home from their service in the Korean War, there wasn’t a big, grand...
Pope Francis has named Most Rev. Joseph M. Siegel the new bishop of the Catholic Diocese of...