The Hunt Is On: Photo scavenger hunt answersMay 14, 2013
Here are the answers to the photo scavenger hunt published in The Herald on Saturday, May 4:
1. Carson’s store sign, Jasper
2. Fountain at Main and Market streets, Huntingburg
3. Sander Processing sign, Celestine
4. Window of Tickled Pink, Ireland
5. St. Anthony water tower
6. Windmill Chill sign, Holland
7. St. Charles Health Campus sign, Jasper
8. Rock at entrance of Northeast Dubois High School, Dubois
9. Soldier on side of American Legion, Ferdinand
10. Statue at Schnellville Fire Station
11. Windows on Brick Oven Pizza, Huntingburg
12. Sign at 231 Antiques & More, Haysville
The winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Rosalie Hartwick of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Bob and Suzanne Eckert of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Darrell Verkamp of Dubois, two tickets. The Herald received 48 entries in the contest, and 45 of them had all answers correct.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Indiana State Police Superintendent Douglas Carter promoted Senior Trooper Brock Werne and...
A Friday night report of an accident south of Huntingburg resulted in a Lake County man’s arrest.
Elsie Keller of Portersville spent many nights in her recliner with a laptop on her lap...
Indiana Conservation Officers are investigating a boat fire that started on Patoka Lake this...
Monday’s solar eclipse has created a buzz while raising a galaxy’s worth of questions....
A call for suspicious subjects drinking and using drugs at Walmart resulted in a Florida woman's...
The Rotary Club of Jasper named Tonya Heim the 2017 ATHENA Award winner Thursday.
The newest additions to the St. Meinrad Archabbey’s grounds aim to further blossom the...