The Hunt Is On: Photo scavenger hunt answersMay 14, 2013
Here are the answers to the photo scavenger hunt published in The Herald on Saturday, May 4:
1. Carson’s store sign, Jasper
2. Fountain at Main and Market streets, Huntingburg
3. Sander Processing sign, Celestine
4. Window of Tickled Pink, Ireland
5. St. Anthony water tower
6. Windmill Chill sign, Holland
7. St. Charles Health Campus sign, Jasper
8. Rock at entrance of Northeast Dubois High School, Dubois
9. Soldier on side of American Legion, Ferdinand
10. Statue at Schnellville Fire Station
11. Windows on Brick Oven Pizza, Huntingburg
12. Sign at 231 Antiques & More, Haysville
The winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Rosalie Hartwick of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Bob and Suzanne Eckert of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Darrell Verkamp of Dubois, two tickets. The Herald received 48 entries in the contest, and 45 of them had all answers correct.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A weekend celebration honored Santa Claus’ first Santa, the late Jim Yellig, and also honored...
In less than a year, Ashley Downes’ health and wellness business, FitFuel, blossomed.
Dubois County native Dana Weidenbenner, 36, has brought a millennia-old health care practice to...
Zach Beckman, 25, of Jasper, became an Eagle Scout Sunday, the seventh member of his family to...
Ed and Karen Young are tough. Fifty-seven years of marriage. Seven kids. Ed’s bout with...
Most. Rev. Joseph M. Siegel says those in the Catholic Diocese of Evansville seem more...
The Wings Etc. restaurant located at 3683 N. Newton St. in the Germantown Shopping Center on...