The Hunt Is On: Photo scavenger hunt answersMay 14, 2013
Here are the answers to the photo scavenger hunt published in The Herald on Saturday, May 4:
1. Carson’s store sign, Jasper
2. Fountain at Main and Market streets, Huntingburg
3. Sander Processing sign, Celestine
4. Window of Tickled Pink, Ireland
5. St. Anthony water tower
6. Windmill Chill sign, Holland
7. St. Charles Health Campus sign, Jasper
8. Rock at entrance of Northeast Dubois High School, Dubois
9. Soldier on side of American Legion, Ferdinand
10. Statue at Schnellville Fire Station
11. Windows on Brick Oven Pizza, Huntingburg
12. Sign at 231 Antiques & More, Haysville
The winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Rosalie Hartwick of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Bob and Suzanne Eckert of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Darrell Verkamp of Dubois, two tickets. The Herald received 48 entries in the contest, and 45 of them had all answers correct.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Police say a search of a Ferdinand apartment today resulted in the felony arrest of the renter...
The hallways of Memorial Hospital are a bit brighter with the addition of a fun program from...
Huntingburg’s proposed park near downtown would have walkways, swings, pavilions and plenty of...
Through life’s ups and downs, 23-year-old Donald Schepers keeps on running.