The Hunt Is On: Photo scavenger hunt answersMay 14, 2013
Here are the answers to the photo scavenger hunt published in The Herald on Saturday, May 4:
1. Carson’s store sign, Jasper
2. Fountain at Main and Market streets, Huntingburg
3. Sander Processing sign, Celestine
4. Window of Tickled Pink, Ireland
5. St. Anthony water tower
6. Windmill Chill sign, Holland
7. St. Charles Health Campus sign, Jasper
8. Rock at entrance of Northeast Dubois High School, Dubois
9. Soldier on side of American Legion, Ferdinand
10. Statue at Schnellville Fire Station
11. Windows on Brick Oven Pizza, Huntingburg
12. Sign at 231 Antiques & More, Haysville
The winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Rosalie Hartwick of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Bob and Suzanne Eckert of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Darrell Verkamp of Dubois, two tickets. The Herald received 48 entries in the contest, and 45 of them had all answers correct.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
By organizing and executing the annual St. Nicholas Banquet activities at the St. Meinrad...
The Most Rev. Joseph M. Siegel is being installed today as the new bishop of the Catholic...
An investigation into the forgery of a prescription resulted in the service of arrest warrants...
Dubois County S.T.E.A.M. B.O.A.T. will launch next year, but the woman behind the nonprofit is...
The Ferdinand Police Department arrested a man Thursday and accused him of felony offenses that...
The public can now have its first look at the designs for the upcoming Jasper Cultural Center.
Friends of the Grotto formed to preserve as much of the St. Joseph Grotto as possible before...
John Hoppenjans will replace Dan Lindauer as Ferdinand’s fire chief on Jan. 1.