The Hunt Is On: Photo scavenger hunt answersMay 14, 2013
Here are the answers to the photo scavenger hunt published in The Herald on Saturday, May 4:
1. Carson’s store sign, Jasper
2. Fountain at Main and Market streets, Huntingburg
3. Sander Processing sign, Celestine
4. Window of Tickled Pink, Ireland
5. St. Anthony water tower
6. Windmill Chill sign, Holland
7. St. Charles Health Campus sign, Jasper
8. Rock at entrance of Northeast Dubois High School, Dubois
9. Soldier on side of American Legion, Ferdinand
10. Statue at Schnellville Fire Station
11. Windows on Brick Oven Pizza, Huntingburg
12. Sign at 231 Antiques & More, Haysville
The winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Rosalie Hartwick of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Bob and Suzanne Eckert of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Darrell Verkamp of Dubois, two tickets. The Herald received 48 entries in the contest, and 45 of them had all answers correct.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Follwing the recent flooding in the area, the American Red Cross is offering assistance to those...
The Dubois County Commissioners issued a local emergency this morning after parts of Dubois...
Life has thrown Craig Englert some curveballs, but the 22-year-old Birdseye Man stays positive...
Members of Huntingburg’s Future Leaders are attending a Mayor’s Youth Council Summit today...
The Krempp Gallery at the Jasper Arts Center will host an exhibit featuring the works of Richard...
Two passengers were checked by medical personnel after a Thursday afternoon accident at 36th and...
Seven-month-old Caden Foster has a respiratory illness and a benefit will be held for him Sunday...
Sheldon’s Express Pharmacy was presented with a High Flyer Award at the annual Indiana...