The Hunt Is On: Photo scavenger hunt answersMay 14, 2013
Here are the answers to the photo scavenger hunt published in The Herald on Saturday, May 4:
1. Carson’s store sign, Jasper
2. Fountain at Main and Market streets, Huntingburg
3. Sander Processing sign, Celestine
4. Window of Tickled Pink, Ireland
5. St. Anthony water tower
6. Windmill Chill sign, Holland
7. St. Charles Health Campus sign, Jasper
8. Rock at entrance of Northeast Dubois High School, Dubois
9. Soldier on side of American Legion, Ferdinand
10. Statue at Schnellville Fire Station
11. Windows on Brick Oven Pizza, Huntingburg
12. Sign at 231 Antiques & More, Haysville
The winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Rosalie Hartwick of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Bob and Suzanne Eckert of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Darrell Verkamp of Dubois, two tickets. The Herald received 48 entries in the contest, and 45 of them had all answers correct.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A Jasper man sentenced to serve time in the Dubois County Work Release program was arrested...
While construction on the Jasper park began in January, an official groundbreaking was held today.
Area high school students are building a Greenpower car and will race it at an international...
Jasper Mayor Terry Seitz delivered his annual State of the City address at a Jasper Chamber...
The Jasper Common Council voted in favor of establishing a riverfront district, although...
Students are learning about various disabilities this week during Cedar Crest Intermediate...
Volunteers have taken another step forward in saving Birdseye’s Koerner Commercial Block building.
A three week long death investigation closed out Monday evening after investigators arrested a...