The Hunt Is On: Photo scavenger hunt answersMay 14, 2013
Here are the answers to the photo scavenger hunt published in The Herald on Saturday, May 4:
1. Carson’s store sign, Jasper
2. Fountain at Main and Market streets, Huntingburg
3. Sander Processing sign, Celestine
4. Window of Tickled Pink, Ireland
5. St. Anthony water tower
6. Windmill Chill sign, Holland
7. St. Charles Health Campus sign, Jasper
8. Rock at entrance of Northeast Dubois High School, Dubois
9. Soldier on side of American Legion, Ferdinand
10. Statue at Schnellville Fire Station
11. Windows on Brick Oven Pizza, Huntingburg
12. Sign at 231 Antiques & More, Haysville
The winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Rosalie Hartwick of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Bob and Suzanne Eckert of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Darrell Verkamp of Dubois, two tickets. The Herald received 48 entries in the contest, and 45 of them had all answers correct.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Lone Star Rodeo Company paid Dubois County a visit this weekend and put on a show full of...
The current detective sergeant in the Dubois County Sheriff’s Department has announced his...
A 60-year-old Jasper man was convicted Wednesday on multiple methamphetamine related charges.
Long hours, many miles on the road and working in the elements sway many veterinarians from...
A traffic stop on the west side of Dale early Thursday morning resulted in police confiscating...
Jen Chapin and her guitarist Jamie Fox will be a headlining act for the July 6 Will Read and...
A new dean is coming to Vincennes University Jasper Campus.
Because of his name and his job, Jasper native Paul Schwinghammer appeared on a segment of...