The Hunt Is On: Photo scavenger hunt answersMay 14, 2013
Here are the answers to the photo scavenger hunt published in The Herald on Saturday, May 4:
1. Carson’s store sign, Jasper
2. Fountain at Main and Market streets, Huntingburg
3. Sander Processing sign, Celestine
4. Window of Tickled Pink, Ireland
5. St. Anthony water tower
6. Windmill Chill sign, Holland
7. St. Charles Health Campus sign, Jasper
8. Rock at entrance of Northeast Dubois High School, Dubois
9. Soldier on side of American Legion, Ferdinand
10. Statue at Schnellville Fire Station
11. Windows on Brick Oven Pizza, Huntingburg
12. Sign at 231 Antiques & More, Haysville
The winners of the Holiday World tickets are: first place, Rosalie Hartwick of Jasper, four tickets; second place, Bob and Suzanne Eckert of Jasper, two tickets; third place, Darrell Verkamp of Dubois, two tickets. The Herald received 48 entries in the contest, and 45 of them had all answers correct.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Raiders of the Rock has allowed students to overcome their fears and climb to heights they never...
The quaint and quiet area of northeast Dubois County is the ideal setting for a German medieval...
Superior Ag held a ribbon-cutting this morning for its new state-of-the-art mill in Dale, a...
The new program at Jasper High School brings staff and students together for a shared meal.
Indiana State Police Trooper Nathaniel Kern, who is assigned to the Jasper Post, has been named...
Parishioners from three Dubois-area churches gathered Wednesday to pray for those affected by...
Many kids are familiar with television shows like “Law & Order” and “Judge Judy,” but...
“It was so weird!” giggled Huntingburg Elementary fourth-grader Abby Echeverria after...