Students suffer breathing problems after odor exposure

By The Associated Press

CARMEL — First responders in suburban Indianapolis have transported five students to a hospital after they were exposed to a resin odor in an art class.

The Carmel Fire Department says the odor is harmless but affected some students with breathing difficulties.

The fire department vented the area at University High School and classes have resumed.

Fire officials tell WTHR-TV that none of the illnesses are serious.




More on DuboisCountyHerald.com