Students named to U of E dean’s listJanuary 16, 2020
Local students were named to the fall 2019 dean’s list at the University of Evansville. To merit the honor of being placed on the dean’s list each semester, a student must have carried a full academic load of 12 hours or more, and have earned a grade point average of 3.5 or above.
• Juniors: Kortney Quinn, elementary education.
• Sophomores: Alex Bauer, accounting, and Brenda Dubon, biochemistry.
• Juniors: Carly Terwiske, special education, and Tyla Rasche, French education.
• Freshmen: Delaney Rasche, French education.
• Juniors: Emily Miller, economics; Benjamin Becher, finance; and Emma Mehling, nursing.
• Sophomores: Elizabeth Miller, undeclared.
• Seniors: Austin Hopf, elementary education; Lauren Meyer, psychology; Erin Leinenbach, exercise science; and Mitchell Steinkamp, marketing.
• Juniors: Elizabeth Bell, Kathryn Bell, Shaydan Troxler and McKenzie Young, exercise science; Olivia Brames, English education; and Alexa Hopf, nursing.
• Sophomores: Eli Lubbehusen, marketing.
• Seniors: Evan Aders, biochemistry; Amanda Ackerman and Brea-Anna Mullen, communication; Katelyn Hedinger, Jordan Mehringer, Lauren Rennie and Craig Shepherd, exercise science; Tessa Hemmerlein, biology; Melinda Hopf, elementary education; Luci Hulsman, psychology and Erin Kidwell, psychology; Megan O’Brien, special education; Lauren Schnell, athletic training; Hannah Welsh, management; and Kiersten Weyer, music therapy.
• Juniors: Alex Dodson, civil engineering; Connor Fritch, computer science; Anthony Kluemper, biology; and Andrew Schuler, accounting.
• Sophomores: Sydney Bachman, public health; Hannah Hall, criminal justice; and Katelyn Sander and Emma Yarbrough, nursing.
• Seniors: Hannah Wehr, sociology.
• Sophomores: Connor Luebbehusen, computer engineering.
• Juniors: Kayla Blake, psychology, and Jonathon Patmore, exercise science.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Sept. 6, 1955 School bells this morning announced the end of summer vacation in most of the...