Sports physicals being offeredJune 3, 2020
Due to COVID-19, Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center was not able to offer large-scale sports physical events in schools. For parents wishing to update their child’s information, the following clinics offer sports physicals that can be done in conjunction with an annual wellness checkup. Annual wellness checkups are recommended to monitor a child’s health and to discuss any school or learning concerns.
• Jasper Primary Care, 812-482-9555
• Memorial Health St. Charles, 812-996-6050
• Memorial Health Family Medicine, 812-996-8460
• Ferdinand Family Medicine, 812-367-1906
• Memorial Health Bristow, 812-357-2099
• Santa Claus Family Medicine, 812-937-4120
• Dale Family Medicine, 812-937-7140
• Holland Family Medicine, 812-536-3943
• Huntingburg Clinic, 812-996-3612
• Country Health Center, 812-486-3396
• French Lick Family Medicine, 812-936-6400
• Loogootee Family Medicine, 812-295-2812
• Jasper Pediatrics, 812-996-7918
• Martin County Health Center, 812-247-2733
• Petersburg Family Medicine, 812-354-3458
• Memorial Health Washington, 812-257-1052
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Former big league pitcher Johnny Barbato was in action Friday night at Huntingburg's League...
Last fall was a bit of a mixed bag for the Southridge boys soccer team. It was the first season...
Heritage Hills boys soccer coach Joe Asbury said the team has some holes to fill in if the...
Southridge boys tennis coach Paul Kinker felt that last year was a “turning point season”...
The Heritage Hills boys tennis team is experiencing a change at the top for the upcoming season.
This year, Heritage Hills volleyball coach Kayla White likes what she has, but she also knows...
Junior Grace Mangan medaled for Heritage Hills on Wednesday when she shot a 47 against Boonville.
Much of Northeast Dubois' 2019 sectional runner-up team is coming back, and new coach Leigh-Ann...