Sports physicals being offeredJune 3, 2020
Due to COVID-19, Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center was not able to offer large-scale sports physical events in schools. For parents wishing to update their child’s information, the following clinics offer sports physicals that can be done in conjunction with an annual wellness checkup. Annual wellness checkups are recommended to monitor a child’s health and to discuss any school or learning concerns.
• Jasper Primary Care, 812-482-9555
• Memorial Health St. Charles, 812-996-6050
• Memorial Health Family Medicine, 812-996-8460
• Ferdinand Family Medicine, 812-367-1906
• Memorial Health Bristow, 812-357-2099
• Santa Claus Family Medicine, 812-937-4120
• Dale Family Medicine, 812-937-7140
• Holland Family Medicine, 812-536-3943
• Huntingburg Clinic, 812-996-3612
• Country Health Center, 812-486-3396
• French Lick Family Medicine, 812-936-6400
• Loogootee Family Medicine, 812-295-2812
• Jasper Pediatrics, 812-996-7918
• Martin County Health Center, 812-247-2733
• Petersburg Family Medicine, 812-354-3458
• Memorial Health Washington, 812-257-1052
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Adam Guth descends from some coaches in his family, and he carries some values about basketball...
Heritage Hills hopes to win its second straight sectional next week.
Heritage Hills capped off the regular season on a high note Friday night.
Southridge clinched a winning record for the season on Thursday.
Forest Park went undefeated in February, and looks to keep the hot stretch going into March.
Northeast Dubois fell in the regular season finale.
Jasper snapped its three-game losing streak on Tuesday.
Here’s a look at the last of the regular season games for our teams this week.