Sports physicals being offeredJune 3, 2020
Due to COVID-19, Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center was not able to offer large-scale sports physical events in schools. For parents wishing to update their child’s information, the following clinics offer sports physicals that can be done in conjunction with an annual wellness checkup. Annual wellness checkups are recommended to monitor a child’s health and to discuss any school or learning concerns.
• Jasper Primary Care, 812-482-9555
• Memorial Health St. Charles, 812-996-6050
• Memorial Health Family Medicine, 812-996-8460
• Ferdinand Family Medicine, 812-367-1906
• Memorial Health Bristow, 812-357-2099
• Santa Claus Family Medicine, 812-937-4120
• Dale Family Medicine, 812-937-7140
• Holland Family Medicine, 812-536-3943
• Huntingburg Clinic, 812-996-3612
• Country Health Center, 812-486-3396
• French Lick Family Medicine, 812-936-6400
• Loogootee Family Medicine, 812-295-2812
• Jasper Pediatrics, 812-996-7918
• Martin County Health Center, 812-247-2733
• Petersburg Family Medicine, 812-354-3458
• Memorial Health Washington, 812-257-1052
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Bombers are win one from advancing in the Ohio Valley League playoffs.
Outdoor recreation, including boating, has seen a recent upward trend.
Forest Park cross country coach Philip Wolf has been looking forward to this season for a while.
Carter Stamm has adjusted well to a new role.
The Habig Center and Parklands show how far Jasper has come as a community in some ways.
Southridge girls golf graduated a lot last year, but coach Tom Collins thinks this year's...
Forest Park girls golf is set to have one thing this year that it didn't last year - a team.
Jasper graduate Jared Sermersheim is trying to find balance as he looks to help the Dubois...