Sports physicals being offeredJune 3, 2020
Due to COVID-19, Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center was not able to offer large-scale sports physical events in schools. For parents wishing to update their child’s information, the following clinics offer sports physicals that can be done in conjunction with an annual wellness checkup. Annual wellness checkups are recommended to monitor a child’s health and to discuss any school or learning concerns.
• Jasper Primary Care, 812-482-9555
• Memorial Health St. Charles, 812-996-6050
• Memorial Health Family Medicine, 812-996-8460
• Ferdinand Family Medicine, 812-367-1906
• Memorial Health Bristow, 812-357-2099
• Santa Claus Family Medicine, 812-937-4120
• Dale Family Medicine, 812-937-7140
• Holland Family Medicine, 812-536-3943
• Huntingburg Clinic, 812-996-3612
• Country Health Center, 812-486-3396
• French Lick Family Medicine, 812-936-6400
• Loogootee Family Medicine, 812-295-2812
• Jasper Pediatrics, 812-996-7918
• Martin County Health Center, 812-247-2733
• Petersburg Family Medicine, 812-354-3458
• Memorial Health Washington, 812-257-1052
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Forest Park opened its boys basketball season Wednesday night, dropping an 83-66 loss at...
Jasper had its 2020-21 wrestling debut Wednesday morning, scoring wins against Evansville Bosse...
While the Northeast Dubois swimmers find their flows in the water, Jeeps head coach Kendra...
Heritage Hills is looking at a potentially deep rotation this season.
Forest Park pulled off another win Tuesday, with big help from the sophomores.
Heritage Hills captured a 96-79 win on the girls side Tuesday at Boonville, but fell, 137-41, on...
Northeast Dubois won a sectional championship last year — its first since 2014, and the Jeeps...
Some local games have been cancelled and/or postponed this week, but some are still rolling...