Sports physicals being offeredJune 3, 2020
Due to COVID-19, Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center was not able to offer large-scale sports physical events in schools. For parents wishing to update their child’s information, the following clinics offer sports physicals that can be done in conjunction with an annual wellness checkup. Annual wellness checkups are recommended to monitor a child’s health and to discuss any school or learning concerns.
• Jasper Primary Care, 812-482-9555
• Memorial Health St. Charles, 812-996-6050
• Memorial Health Family Medicine, 812-996-8460
• Ferdinand Family Medicine, 812-367-1906
• Memorial Health Bristow, 812-357-2099
• Santa Claus Family Medicine, 812-937-4120
• Dale Family Medicine, 812-937-7140
• Holland Family Medicine, 812-536-3943
• Huntingburg Clinic, 812-996-3612
• Country Health Center, 812-486-3396
• French Lick Family Medicine, 812-936-6400
• Loogootee Family Medicine, 812-295-2812
• Jasper Pediatrics, 812-996-7918
• Martin County Health Center, 812-247-2733
• Petersburg Family Medicine, 812-354-3458
• Memorial Health Washington, 812-257-1052
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
After 17 seasons with Kevin Schipp at the helm, the Jasper boys finally claimed a cross country...
There was excitement all around as Dubois County high school teams returned to practice Monday...
How often do you get to be part of something historic? Well, a group of young boys got to do...
The Jasper Reds are 4-0 on the young season, While winning is nice, the Reds are like so many...
It takes many hands to make a successful sports program, and teams have to be selective about...
Lacey Oeding began running when she was 2 years old. Until suffering season-ending after...
Success didn’t come overnight for legendary Barr-Reeve baseball coach Randy “Joe”...
The COVID-19 pandemic putting everything on hold forced some people to wait a bit longer for...