Smell of burning wiring draws response

From Local Sources

JASPER — A report of the smell of burning wiring drew a response Thursday morning by the Jasper Volunteer Fire Department.

Fire Chief Kenny Hochgesang said the 10:02 a.m. callout sent firefighters to the Adrienne Holmes residence at 820 Church Ave.

The problem was traced to an issue with the home’s furnace and technicians were called to address it, according to Hochgesang.

Three trucks and 22 firefighters were on the scene 20 minutes.




More on DuboisCountyHerald.com