Roads remain floodedDecember 3, 2019
From Local Sources
A few roadways have opened in the last 24 hours but the Dubois County Highway Department still lists sections of 17 county roads flooded in the wake of weekend rains.
Roads reopened today are Meridian Road, Dubois Road Northeast and county roads 75W and 660S. A new road added to the closed list is Old Road 64.
The full list of roadway segments blocked by high water includes:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• Stewart Road off Division Road.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Next Act Inc, the nonprofit organization that owns and operates the historic Astra Theatre in...
Creative energy filled Jasper Middle School Saturday as teams of students from across Southern...
Three local police K-9s will receive bullet- and stab-protective vests thanks to a charitable...
The air temperature hit 50 degrees as the time arrived Sunday for participants at the ninth...
The Herald asked four individuals about what they wear on a daily basis.
Teens at local high schools donned orange this week to bring awareness to an issue that on...
The planners behind a Dubois County summer festival have a new person at the helm.
Immigration lawyer Christine Popp travels from Bloomington to Dubois County to help immigrants...