Road list hits single digitsDecember 4, 2019
From Local Sources
High water has cleared off eight more roads in the last 24 hours, dropping the Dubois County Highway Department’s flooded-road list down to single digits.
Among the latest roads reopened are Stewart Road, Old Road 64, Huntingburg’s East First Street and county roads 130W, 175E, 300N, 400S (east of U.S. 231) and 600N.
The latest list of roadway segments still blocked by high water is:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Herald photography staff earned 16 awards this weekend at the Indiana News Photographers...
Mike Webster of Evansville has announced his candidacy for the U.S. House of Representatives in...
Brenda Wilmes firmly pressed her knuckles into Sue Hasenour’s neck and rotated them in tiny...
The attributes of President Abraham Lincoln and the current strength of the Republican Party...
Kindergarten isn’t like how many of us remember it. Today’s kindergartners learn to read,...
About 500 people filled Jasper Middle School’s cafeteria Thursday evening to get a closer look...
A sound like bells filled the music classroom at Holy Trinity Catholic School’s East Campus...
I learned recently that dad hadn’t totally given up the pen. Mom showed me a green shoebox...