Road list hits single digitsDecember 4, 2019
From Local Sources
High water has cleared off eight more roads in the last 24 hours, dropping the Dubois County Highway Department’s flooded-road list down to single digits.
Among the latest roads reopened are Stewart Road, Old Road 64, Huntingburg’s East First Street and county roads 130W, 175E, 300N, 400S (east of U.S. 231) and 600N.
The latest list of roadway segments still blocked by high water is:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
SERVUS!, headquartered in Jasper, announced Thursday the sale of its Denny’s restaurant...
Participants can now vote to determine the winners in The Herald's annual Best Of Dubois County...
With the start of the new year, new faces have been appointed to fill the seats on various...
Pastors and priests from Jasper churches have been uniting for about a year to discuss the...
If you ask someone about Ferdinand Elementary teacher Lee Bilderback, one of two things will...
The list of county roadways blocked by high water dropped to single digits today.
Republican Mike Kluesner is seeking re-election to the at-large seat on the Dubois County Council.
One reason I look forward to Sundays is the weekly New York Times feature that tells us how...