Rains send water over roadsMay 3, 2019
From Local Sources
The Dubois County Highway Department is listing 21 roadways blocked by high water today.
That number could grow this weekend as the forecast falls for steady rain Saturday afternoon and evening.
Flooded roads are:
• County Road 150N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• Meridian Road south of State Road 162.
• St. Anthony Road West south of Schnellville Road.
• County Road 230S east of State Road 162.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• County Road 175E south of County Road 300N.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
• County Road 200W south of Sunset Drive.
• Ferdinand Road Northwest at two locations east of County Road 200W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A smile spread across Craig Weyer’s face Wednesday morning as the coffee beans turning in his...
French Lick Resort’s two newest attractions officially opened on Friday.
The bulk of Historic Fourth Street’s redesign is complete.
Mary (Fierst) Miller-Wright remembers the first time she flew.
A photo essay exploring diversity among Generation Z in Dubois and surrounding counties.
In the last 50 years, what began as a part-time gig for Thermwood CEO Ken Susnjara while he...
The double-nickel age is just days away. Fifty-five. That’s old.
Next weekend, Actors Community Theatre will bring "These Shining Lives" to life.