Rains send water over roadsMay 3, 2019
From Local Sources
The Dubois County Highway Department is listing 21 roadways blocked by high water today.
That number could grow this weekend as the forecast falls for steady rain Saturday afternoon and evening.
Flooded roads are:
• County Road 150N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• Meridian Road south of State Road 162.
• St. Anthony Road West south of Schnellville Road.
• County Road 230S east of State Road 162.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• County Road 175E south of County Road 300N.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
• County Road 200W south of Sunset Drive.
• Ferdinand Road Northwest at two locations east of County Road 200W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
For 200 years, higher education in Dubois County has responded to community needs. That...
Today's Herald looks a little different, but it's a change that was necessary.
Dubois County recorded its 12th death today related to COVID-19.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 18 new positive COVID-19 cases.
A photo essay by the Herald photography staff inspired by the paintings of Thomas Cole.