Rains send water over roadsMay 3, 2019
From Local Sources
The Dubois County Highway Department is listing 21 roadways blocked by high water today.
That number could grow this weekend as the forecast falls for steady rain Saturday afternoon and evening.
Flooded roads are:
• County Road 150N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• Dubois Road Northeast south of State Road 56.
• Meridian Road south of State Road 162.
• St. Anthony Road West south of Schnellville Road.
• County Road 230S east of State Road 162.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• County Road 175E south of County Road 300N.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
• County Road 200W south of Sunset Drive.
• Ferdinand Road Northwest at two locations east of County Road 200W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Fridays during football season are some of Southridge High School Athletic Director Brett...
Like any sports enthusiast, John Braun of Cannelton has made his fair share of bets with...
If you’ve been by the corner of Fourth and Mill streets lately, chances are you’ve seen...
Bill Hochgesang, superintendent of the Northeast Dubois County School Corporation, has been...
A member of the Indiana Arts Commission saw some of the local arts in Dubois County Wednesday.
Seventy-five years after his heroic death, the father of a Jasper woman was recently honored in...
Dubois County Community Corrections has been on the search for grant funding to help replace...
Ferdinand Park Board President Matt Weyer hears a lot of excitement around town when the Old...