Rains bring water onto 7 roadsMay 19, 2020
From Local Sources
This week’s rainy spell has left water covering seven low-lying road sections, the Dubois County Highway Department reported today.
Affected roads are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
As soon as Courtney Hopf of Dubois decided to pursue a career in education, she knew she wanted...
The Dubois County Health Department confirmed today two new cases of COVID-19, bringing the...
From family physician to occupational medicine practitioner, Dr. Ted Waflart has been part of...
The property on which the Koerner Commercial Block building stood is in the control of a local...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms today three new cases of COVID-19, bringing the...
More than 200 people stood in a circle around the Dubois County Courthouse Saturday for Stand Up...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms six more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
As days, weeks and months of social distancing push ahead into an uncertain future, meaningful...