Rain swells flooded-road listApril 26, 2019
From Local Sources
The number of roads closed by high water has almost tripled after the arrival of more than 1.3 inches of rain late this week.
The road list, which had five entries Thursday, includes 14 flooded roadway segments today, according to the Dubois County Highway Department.
Those roads are:
• County Road 150N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the bridge in Daviess County.
• Portersville Road West between county roads 500W and 600W.
• County Road 700N east of Portersville Road.
• County Road 600N west of County Road 200W.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
• East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
There’s more to Young Life than fostering faith. Teens build lifelong relationships with...
We’re still in the thick of spring, but there’s something about the upcoming Old Jasper Day...
Indiana’s Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch walked around Market Street Park with Huntingburg Mayor...
The feasibility study on options for expanding the Dubois County Security Center and addressing...
Crossroads Behavioral Health in the former St. Joseph's Hospital building in Huntingburg, will...
St. Joseph Catholic Church’s Father Ray Brenner will celebrate the 50th anniversary of his...
Due to rain amounts less than forecasted, the Louisville District of the U.S. Army Corps of...
News of a change in Indiana education law regarding kindergarten caused confusion earlier this...