Old Huntingburg Road reopensApril 24, 2019
From Local Sources
High water has receded off Old Huntingburg Road, allowing the north-south county road between Jasper and Huntingburg to reopen, the Dubois County Highway Department announced today.
The five county roads still closed due to high water are:
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Lincoln Amphitheatre is rescheduling its 2020 performance series for 2021.
Farmers markets offer more than just a place for locals to buy and sell fresh produce. They also...
The 2020 Ferdinand Folk Festival has been canceled.
The Dubois County Health Department reported three new COVID-19 cases today, bringing the...