Officials update flooded road listJune 21, 2019
From Local Sources
Five entries have dropped off the county’s flooded road list, leaving 23 still blocked by high water.
Among the notable road sections reopening are Dubois Road Northeast, East First Street in Huntingburg and two sections on County Road 150N between county roads 500W and 750W.
The Dubois County Highway Department says the closed roads are:
• County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
• County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
• County Road 800W north of County Road 300S.
• Division Road east of County Road 600W.
• Stewart Road off Division Road.
• County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
• County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
• Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
• Portersville Bridge Road north of the bridge in Daviess County.
• County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
• County Road 700N east of Portersville Road.
• County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
• County Road 175E south of County Road 300N.
• County Road 190N north of Meridian Road.
• Kellerville Road north of Cathy Lane.
• Harts Gravel Road at Kings Ridge Road.
• County Road 450N west of Cuzco Road South.
• Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
• County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
• County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
• County Road 130W north of County Road 400S.
• Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
For one week every summer, members of 4-H clubs from across Dubois County descend on the...
A Pub 'N' Grub is coming soon to 514 N. Jackson Street, the former location of 514 and Yaggi's.
When 4-H youth graduate, they go off to different places across the world in a number of...
Fifty years ago, before Neil Armstrong took his legendary small step toward a big future, Mike...
Zach Troxal dug into the crumbled dirt beneath him, carving out a hole deep enough for him to...
It was in the land of livestock, crafts, cooking, science, robotics and so much more where Lisa...
There are a handful of moments in history that transcend. When they happen, where we were and...
Drivers coming into Ireland from the west side will likely notice the new artwork that now...