Non-profit offers art classesMarch 5, 2019
FERDINAND — Traditional Arts Today, 314 W. 9th St., a 501c3 nonprofit, works to create connections by providing artists a venue to display and sell their art and strives to create connections by offering classes in the arts.
Upcoming classes are:
• Making Ukrainian Eggs, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday, March 30. The class will be taught by Marge Luebbehusen. The cost is $35.
• 4-H Beginning Embroidery, 3:30-5 p.m. or 6-7 p.m. Mondays, April 1 through 29. The classes will be taught by Bev Pleiss and Patti Schroeder. in the carriage house The cost is $15.
• Decoupage with a Modern Twist, 12:30-3 p.m., Saturday, May 4. The class will be taught by Judy Thom. The cost is $20.
• Soap Making, 9:30 a.m.-noon, Saturday, June 1. The class will be taught by Deb Souders. The cost is $20.
Basket Weaving, 8:30 a.m.-noon, Saturday, July 27. The class will be taught by Trista Rothgerber. The cost if $40.
• Crocheting for Beginners, 9 a.m.-noon, Saturday, Aug. 24. The class will be taught by Nancy Stratman. The fee is $25.
To register for a class, email Traditionalartstoday@outlook.com or call 812-998-2487.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Private First Class Logan Philip Putney, 18, of Columbus, Indiana, graduated from United States...
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center announces that William “Bill” Luebbehusen, a...
Rich Leibering, third from the right, was promoted to fifth-degree black belt on Nov. 5. The...
Attendance at EPIC this past week was excellent.
Weekly look at area entertainment happenings.
The Celestine Community Club is reaching the end of its 14-week fall shooting match season with...
As the U.S. Congress opens public impeachment hearings about President Trump next week, an...
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center announces the next recipient of the DAISY Award is...