Non-profit offers art classesMarch 5, 2019
FERDINAND — Traditional Arts Today, 314 W. 9th St., a 501c3 nonprofit, works to create connections by providing artists a venue to display and sell their art and strives to create connections by offering classes in the arts.
Upcoming classes are:
• Making Ukrainian Eggs, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday, March 30. The class will be taught by Marge Luebbehusen. The cost is $35.
• 4-H Beginning Embroidery, 3:30-5 p.m. or 6-7 p.m. Mondays, April 1 through 29. The classes will be taught by Bev Pleiss and Patti Schroeder. in the carriage house The cost is $15.
• Decoupage with a Modern Twist, 12:30-3 p.m., Saturday, May 4. The class will be taught by Judy Thom. The cost is $20.
• Soap Making, 9:30 a.m.-noon, Saturday, June 1. The class will be taught by Deb Souders. The cost is $20.
Basket Weaving, 8:30 a.m.-noon, Saturday, July 27. The class will be taught by Trista Rothgerber. The cost if $40.
• Crocheting for Beginners, 9 a.m.-noon, Saturday, Aug. 24. The class will be taught by Nancy Stratman. The fee is $25.
To register for a class, email Traditionalartstoday@outlook.com or call 812-998-2487.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Dallas Lueken was presented Scouting’s highest honor, the rank of Eagle Scout, on May 11 in a...
Father Eugene Schmitt announced at Masses on May 11 and 12, that the Diocese of Evansville is...
Kimball International awarded 14 scholarships to nine high school seniors and five college...
The Builders Association of Dubois County’s annual scholarships were presented to three local...
Dr. Lindsey (Betz) Linne of Schnellville received her Doctor of Chiropractic degree in April...
U.S. Air Force Airman Kayla K. Jenkins graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San...
Two Heritage Hills High School students were selected by Santa Claus American Legion Post 242 ...