Non-profit offers art classesMarch 5, 2019
FERDINAND — Traditional Arts Today, 314 W. 9th St., a 501c3 nonprofit, works to create connections by providing artists a venue to display and sell their art and strives to create connections by offering classes in the arts.
Upcoming classes are:
• Making Ukrainian Eggs, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday, March 30. The class will be taught by Marge Luebbehusen. The cost is $35.
• 4-H Beginning Embroidery, 3:30-5 p.m. or 6-7 p.m. Mondays, April 1 through 29. The classes will be taught by Bev Pleiss and Patti Schroeder. in the carriage house The cost is $15.
• Decoupage with a Modern Twist, 12:30-3 p.m., Saturday, May 4. The class will be taught by Judy Thom. The cost is $20.
• Soap Making, 9:30 a.m.-noon, Saturday, June 1. The class will be taught by Deb Souders. The cost is $20.
Basket Weaving, 8:30 a.m.-noon, Saturday, July 27. The class will be taught by Trista Rothgerber. The cost if $40.
• Crocheting for Beginners, 9 a.m.-noon, Saturday, Aug. 24. The class will be taught by Nancy Stratman. The fee is $25.
To register for a class, email Traditionalartstoday@outlook.com or call 812-998-2487.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The 4:30 p.m. Saturday night Mass is being live streamed on Facebook.
The Benedictine monks at Saint Meinrad Archabbey, St. Meinrad, celebrated the jubilees of four...
The third birthday of Luella Booth was celebrated Friday evening at her home in Evansville.
The Celestine Community Club made a recent announcement which was shared on Facebook and asked...
The Holland Kiwanis Club has announced the winners of their scholarship awards for 2020.
The Iota Lambda Chapter of Psi Iota Xi awarded two scholarships on July 17 to Forest Park...
Maggie Stephenson, daughter of Doug and Charlotte Stephenson, is the recipient of the $1,000...
Mike, Tai, Hudson and Easton Muldoon, Richmond, returned home Sunday after spending the weekend...