Non-profit offers art classesMarch 5, 2019
FERDINAND — Traditional Arts Today, 314 W. 9th St., a 501c3 nonprofit, works to create connections by providing artists a venue to display and sell their art and strives to create connections by offering classes in the arts.
Upcoming classes are:
• Making Ukrainian Eggs, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday, March 30. The class will be taught by Marge Luebbehusen. The cost is $35.
• 4-H Beginning Embroidery, 3:30-5 p.m. or 6-7 p.m. Mondays, April 1 through 29. The classes will be taught by Bev Pleiss and Patti Schroeder. in the carriage house The cost is $15.
• Decoupage with a Modern Twist, 12:30-3 p.m., Saturday, May 4. The class will be taught by Judy Thom. The cost is $20.
• Soap Making, 9:30 a.m.-noon, Saturday, June 1. The class will be taught by Deb Souders. The cost is $20.
Basket Weaving, 8:30 a.m.-noon, Saturday, July 27. The class will be taught by Trista Rothgerber. The cost if $40.
• Crocheting for Beginners, 9 a.m.-noon, Saturday, Aug. 24. The class will be taught by Nancy Stratman. The fee is $25.
To register for a class, email Traditionalartstoday@outlook.com or call 812-998-2487.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Dubois County Girl Scouts received avid recognition at the highest awards ceremony on May 9 at...
American Legion Post 147 of Jasper has awarded Isaac Bartley, senior at Jasper High School, a...
Ernie and Elaine Brames, farmers in Dubois County, directed $2,500 to Pine Ridge Elementary...
Donations are needed for the Catholic Heart Workcamp In June. We have 22 adults and youth...
Weekly look at area entertainment happenings.
Corrine Clark has been named the 2019 Little Company of Mary (LCM) Volunteer of the Year Award...
Farbest Foods Inc. of Huntingburg has announced its Academic Achievement Scholarship recipients.
Robin S. Hanebutt, daughter of Julie Hanebutt of Huntingburg and Clint Hanebutt of Petersburg,...