Next round of paving projects announcedJuly 17, 2018
From Local Sources
JASPER — The Jasper Street Department will begin its next pavement preservation project Thursday, July 19, weather permitting.
The project will span several days and affect multiple streets. On the day before work begins, residents along a street will be notified of the work via a door hanging and no parking signs. All vehicles and traffic must be removed from the roadway for the work to begin. The street department asks residents to move vehicles from the roadway by 7 a.m. on the day the work begins. Traffic will not be allowed on the streets during the work or subsequent drying.
The streets included in the project are:
• 400 west, south of Division Road from Division Road to Lakeview Drive
• Brescher Drive from west of Evergreen Lane to 400 West
• 26th Street from Newton Street going east to the dead end
• Birk Drive from 26th Street to Brosmer Street
• Portersville Road from 36th Street to 41st St Street
• Ann Lane from Portersville Road to west of city limits
• 36th Street from St. Charles Street to Hartford Drive
• Manor Drive from Overbrook Drive almost to 41st Street
• Hartford Drive from 36th north toward Leawood Drive
• Reyling Drive from Leslie Drive to Newton Street
• Gun Club Road from Crestwood Drive to east of city limits
• Dorbett Street from State Road 56 north to 13th Street
• South Meridian Road from Third Avenue to the Decora box culvert
• Terrace Avenue East from Justin Street east to dead end
• Terrace Avenue West from Justin Street to Brames Road
• 41st Street from Baden Strasse to Portersville Road
• Obing Strasse from 44th Street to 47th Street
• 44th Street from Baden Strasse to just short of Downey Street
• Worrell Drive from 13th Street to 15th Street
• Baden Strasse from Newton Street to Manheim Road
• Andrew Lane from Kluemper Road to Truman Road
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Not all injuries are physical or mental. Some can stem from the soul. Such was the message at a...
Three VEX Robotics teams from Lincoln Trail Elementary and one from Cedar Crest Intermediate...
At 25, Eber Menjivar is the youngest member of the Jasper Utility Service Board, and he is the...
This week is Pine Ridge Elementary's sixth annual Wellness Week, an initiative focused on...
I’ve enjoyed a few stadium shakers in my time, but it’s the anti-arena acts on the smaller...
The hottest ticket the last two weekends for an Indiana volunteer firefighter had to be the...
Although he is in the middle of his Congressional work in the nation’s capital, U.S. Sen. Mike...
Bark in the Parklands was a joint event between the Dubois County Humane Society and the Jasper...