News of Record: 9/13September 13, 2019
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Allen E. Rust and Lisa F. Rust
• Christopher L. Resenbeck and Loretta S. Resenbeck
• Gloria Pleitez, 50, 1014 Race St., Huntingburg, Level 6 felony neglect of a dependent and misdemeanor failure to make a report, defendant entered into a pretrial deferral agreement last week.
• Jonathan S. Holt, 42, 675 Giesler Road, Jasper, Level 6 felony domestic battery resulting in moderate bodily injury, sentenced last week to 730 days that may be served on work release.
• Bobby J. Goodwin, 47, Winslow, Level 6 felony domestic battery resulting in injury, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of three days and 359 days suspended to supervised probation.
• Daniel Francisco Pablo, 30, 208 N. Walnut St., Huntingburg, misdemeanor driving while having never been licensed, ordered last week to pay fines and costs in the amount of $221.
• Lawrence E. Waltman Jr., 22, French Lick, misdemeanor driving while having never been licensed, ordered last week to pay fines and costs in the amount of $221.
• Michael C. Zachary, 19, 219 Ridgewood Lane, Jasper, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia, defendant entered into a pretrial deferral agreement last week.
• Ippoliti Law Office, Ferdinand, vs Blake Merter, St. Anthony, default judgment last week in favor of Ippoliti in the amount of $1,286.85 plus interest.
• D & C Holmes LLC, Jasper, vs Daniel C. Perkins, Jasper, default judgment last week in favor of D & C in the amount of $2,452 plus interest.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Jana C. Green, 34, Kokomo; Andrew A. Scraper, 36, Waldorf, California.
• Fined $141 and costs for failure to yield: Joseph N. Ballard, 41, Santa Claus.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding a lighted signal: Guy E. Ford, 82, Huntingburg.
• Fined $138 and costs for failure to register an off-road vehicle: Jaxon Denu, 22, and Sidney Schott, 20, both of Dubois.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates: Gary E. Kaiser, 49, Jasper.
• Fined $138 and costs for insufficient personal flotation devices: Bradford W. Timmering, 45, Prospect, Kentucky.
• Fined $138 and costs for boat speed violation: Jonathan L. Graber, 21, Odon.
• Fined $25 for seat belt violations: Gage M. Lechner, 19, Montgomery; Shanna K. Hoffman, 24, Ferdinand; Derek S. Catt, 40, Velpen.
• Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Donetta D. Davis, 46, Bloomington.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
When Jerry Hunefeld joined the Dubois County Council in 1974, he had no idea what the job...
This year is the Dubois County Park’s 50th anniversary — five decades of providing a...
Holland, Ferdinand and Lincoln Trail elementaries were all named a 2019 National Blue Ribbon School.
The Southridge Marching Raider Band’s color guard program has been a highlight of the group...
Ferdinand’s 18th Street Park will once again transform into a medieval land this weekend for...
Jasper High School freshmen Jane Franklin and Madison Kinder both love to bake. To them, a...
The individual schools in the Northeast Dubois County School Corporation could all have new...
Years ago, Paul Daily lived life much like an untrained horse. He bucked. He kicked. He...