News of Record: 9/13September 13, 2019
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Allen E. Rust and Lisa F. Rust
• Christopher L. Resenbeck and Loretta S. Resenbeck
• Gloria Pleitez, 50, 1014 Race St., Huntingburg, Level 6 felony neglect of a dependent and misdemeanor failure to make a report, defendant entered into a pretrial deferral agreement last week.
• Jonathan S. Holt, 42, 675 Giesler Road, Jasper, Level 6 felony domestic battery resulting in moderate bodily injury, sentenced last week to 730 days that may be served on work release.
• Bobby J. Goodwin, 47, Winslow, Level 6 felony domestic battery resulting in injury, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of three days and 359 days suspended to supervised probation.
• Daniel Francisco Pablo, 30, 208 N. Walnut St., Huntingburg, misdemeanor driving while having never been licensed, ordered last week to pay fines and costs in the amount of $221.
• Lawrence E. Waltman Jr., 22, French Lick, misdemeanor driving while having never been licensed, ordered last week to pay fines and costs in the amount of $221.
• Michael C. Zachary, 19, 219 Ridgewood Lane, Jasper, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia, defendant entered into a pretrial deferral agreement last week.
• Ippoliti Law Office, Ferdinand, vs Blake Merter, St. Anthony, default judgment last week in favor of Ippoliti in the amount of $1,286.85 plus interest.
• D & C Holmes LLC, Jasper, vs Daniel C. Perkins, Jasper, default judgment last week in favor of D & C in the amount of $2,452 plus interest.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Jana C. Green, 34, Kokomo; Andrew A. Scraper, 36, Waldorf, California.
• Fined $141 and costs for failure to yield: Joseph N. Ballard, 41, Santa Claus.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding a lighted signal: Guy E. Ford, 82, Huntingburg.
• Fined $138 and costs for failure to register an off-road vehicle: Jaxon Denu, 22, and Sidney Schott, 20, both of Dubois.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates: Gary E. Kaiser, 49, Jasper.
• Fined $138 and costs for insufficient personal flotation devices: Bradford W. Timmering, 45, Prospect, Kentucky.
• Fined $138 and costs for boat speed violation: Jonathan L. Graber, 21, Odon.
• Fined $25 for seat belt violations: Gage M. Lechner, 19, Montgomery; Shanna K. Hoffman, 24, Ferdinand; Derek S. Catt, 40, Velpen.
• Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Donetta D. Davis, 46, Bloomington.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Life can be chaotic and messy for the Villarreal family, but they get by with their love for one...
The Jasper Strassenfest Committee revealed the logo and button design Friday for this year's...
Crossroads Behavioral Health in Huntingburg has been closed, but will reopen in the next couple...
For Charlotte Olson of Ireland, climbing Mount Kilimanjaro just feels right.
A vigil is planned next month to mark what will be six months since Daniel Grannan went missing...
In 1940, Mary George Kissel and Theresita Schenk — along with 11 other young women —...
SERVUS!, headquartered in Jasper, announced Thursday the sale of its Denny’s restaurant...
Participants can now vote to determine the winners in The Herald's annual Best Of Dubois County...