News of Record: 8/16August 16, 2019
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Darla Wagner and Cory Wagner
Joshua D. Ransom, 19, 3019 Anthony Court, Huntingburg, Level 6 felony intimidation, sentenced last week to two years incarceration with 126 days of jail credit and 126 days good time credit. Defendant may serve executed sentence in work release.
Timothy D. Thacker, 24, 403 E. Second Ave., Huntingburg, misdemeanor neglect of a dependent, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of one day and 363 days suspended to supervised probation.
Ashley M. Childress, 34, 1533 Vine St., Jasper, Level 6 felony resisting law enforcement and misdemeanor reckless driving, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of 90 days and 185 suspended to probation. The executed sentence of 180 days may be served on work release.
Cassandra M. Potts, 25, 901 Emily St., Jasper, Level 3 felony neglect of a dependent resulting in serious injury, sentenced last week to 16 years in the Indiana Department of Correction with a jail credit of 370 days.
• Gary Stetter and Susan Stetter
• Katherine E. Ackerman, 42, Evansville, misdemeanor public intoxication, sentenced last week to 80 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of 20 days.
• Chase C. Langdon, 36, 3828 N. Portersville Road, Jasper, Level 6 felony unlawful possession of a syringe and possession of a narcotic drug plus misdemeanor operating while intoxicated, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of 26 days.
• Micha J. Crain, 42, 910 E. Sixth St., Huntingburg, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, case dismissed last week.
• Gebener R. Quinonez, 20, 2930 N. 600W, Jasper, misdemeanor leaving the scene of an accident and driving while having never been licensed, sentenced last week to 180 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a one-day jail credit.
• Matthew L. Hess, 25, 430 Kirkwood Drive, Jasper, misdemeanor unlawful possession of a syringe, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to supervised probation, with probation stayed until the completion of defendant’s sentence in a 2018 felony case.
• Pfaff Properties LLC, Huntingburg, vs Shaunna Aders, Jasper, default judgment last week in favor of Pfaff Properties in the amount of $2,812.94 plus interest.
• Jasper Lofts vs Stacy Petry, Jasper, default judgment last week in favor of Jasper Lofts in the amount of $2,945.22 plus interest.
• Medical of Dubois, Jasper, vs Amanda S. DeWeese, Dubois, default judgment last week in favor of Medical of Dubois in the amount of $742.00 plus interest.
• Dubois County Tire, Jasper, vs Timmy Lagenour, Jasper, default judgment last week in favor of Dubois County Tire in the amount of $556.62 plus interest.
• Medical & Professional Collection Services, Newburgh, vs Tina M. Head-Deich, Taswell, default judgment last week in favor of Medical & Professional in the amount of $930.01 plus interest.
• HPH Eigentum LLC, Jasper, vs Kellie Knies, Jasper, default judgment last week in favor of HPH in the amount of $ 19d01-1906-sc-000766
• Carpenter Rentals LLC, Jasper, vs Jules Peterson, Huntingburg, default judgment last week in favor of Carpenter Rentals in the amount of $858 plus interest.
• Hoosier Accounts Service, Evansville, vs Nicholas A. Gordon, Birdseye, default judgment last week in favor of Hoosier Accounts in the amount of $5,747.82 plus interest.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Loredana Curry, 27, Haubstadt; Jose D. Lubbehusen, 16, and Gina C. Hawkins, 38, both of Jasper; Cole T. Tretter, 17, Dubois; Tristan C. Moon, 18, Eckerty; Bryant G. Doane, 30, and Dylan M. Genet, 21, both of Santa Claus; Jessica J. Horn, 23, Indianapolis; Austin M. Lester, 18, Solsberry; Brett R. Scheu, 37, Evansville; Jacob A. Knight, 39, Sebree, Kentucky; Christine L. Woodruff, 36, Sulphur; Cory E. Hupp, 34, Holland; Jacob M. Stieneker, 21, Velpen; Scott D. Sumner, 31, Petersburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates: Dylan R. Byrd, 27, New Albany; Damien C. Brindley, 22, Jasper; Matthew E. Cronin, 31, Huntingburg.
• Fined $138 and costs for conservation violation: Richard W. Smith, 72, Boonville; Kim Wilson, 61, Jasper; Collin M. Book, 25, New Salisbury; Michael Dreyer, 50, Jeffersonville; Cody Louks, 26, Frankfort.
• Fined $138 and costs for operating in an unauthorized area of DNR property: Bryan Klenck, 32, Evansville ; Matthew Chapman, 41, Hatfield.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Millennia F. Hale, 18, Emily S. Shelton, 22, Kasandra R. Burdine, 34, and Kevin D. Early, 48, all of Jasper; Christopher S. Menard, 29, and Garris Taza, 27, both of Evansville; Joseph C. Morris, 28, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for no valid driver’s license: John R. Bottorff, 48, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving too fast for conditions: Ashley D. Sowder, 32, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for passing stopped school bus - passing stopped school bus when stop arm is out and activated: Daphne I. Ayala, 20, Jasper.
• Fined $25 for seat belt violations: Eric R. Long, 24, Washington; Jaqueline E. Renteria, 19, Jasper; Kyle L. Leibering, 20, Bristow; Quinn M. Mehling, 46, Ferdinand; Amy M. Freeman, 37, Dale; Taylor R. Pedersen, 19, Chrisney.
• Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Jack W. Phillips, 64, Evansville; Sharon L. Collins-Evitts, 54, Tennyson; Jamie R. Shinabarger, 62, and Angela M. Mills, 43, both of Jasper; Karthikeyan Venkidusamy, 33, Louisville, Kentucky; Michael L. Times, 50, Evansville; Lindsey M. Bingham, 33, Newburgh; Barbara D. Alvey, 58, Clay, Kentucky.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Memorial Hospital’s Nursing Honor Guard honors nurses who devoted their careers to caring for...
It’s still early in the school year, but Jasper High School senior David Uebelhor has already...
The federal portion of grant funding for the Huntingburg Airport’s runway extension project...
Keith “Curly” Souders is running on the Republican ticket for the at-large seat on the...
Amber Wahl has announced her intention to run for the Huntingburg Common Council seat for the...
Ireland Elementary is saying, “Salutations,” to the school year with a reading initiative...
The Herald went home with more than 20 awards at this year’s Hoosier State Press Association...
The 2019 Huntingburg Herbstfest Miss and Pre-Teen Miss Queen Pageants are set for 7 p.m. Sunday,...