News of Record: 8/12August 12, 2019
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Alyssa Woosley and Austin Conn
• Tiffany A. Thomas and Jeremy L. Thomas
• Cameron Hawes and William Hawes Jr.
• Holly E. Bolin, 33, 1106 Frienship Village, Huntingburg, Level 6 felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia, sentenced last week to 78 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of 39 days. The court noted the sentence was complete as of July 30.
• Kaleb M. Sermersheim, 18, 3676 W. 200S, Jasper, misdemeanor marijuana possession, granted a conditional discharge last week and placed in the custody of the court.
• Kristina E. Slate, 24, Corydon, misdemeanor marijuana possession, granted a conditional discharge last week and placed in the custody of the court.
• Sabrina L. Bachman, 23, 7022 S. State Road 145, Birdseye, misdemeanor marijuana possession, granted a conditional discharge last week and placed in the custody of the court.
• Adina N. Lopez, 40, 313 N. Chestnut St., Huntingburg, Level 6 felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia, sentenced last week to 540 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of five days and 530 days suspended to probation.
• Toby D. Shelly, 31, 4044 Manor Drive, Jasper, misdemeanor resisting law enforcement.
• Reece R. Haas, 19, 2675 E. 550S, Huntingburg, misdemeanor illegal possession of an alcoholic beverage, entered into pretrial diversion agreement last week.
• Carpenter Rentals LLC, Dubois, vs Chad Zink, Jasper, default judgment last week in favor of Carpenter in the amount of $935.62 plus interest.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Anthony L. Eilert, 23, Winslow; Ashley C. Hart, 23, Irvington, Kentucky; Seth R. Beasley, 27, Crawfordsville; Jonathon D. Osborne, 19, Plainfield; Spencer A. Sheets, 22, Indianapolis; Cory J. Uebelhor, 17, Ferdinand; Jose M. Padron Valladares, 37, Arlington, Texas; Brian G. Ash, 23, Huntingburg; Carrie J. Chaney, 28, Santa Claus.
• Fined $138 and costs for operating a boat between sunset and sunrise; exceeding 10 mph: Cheryl L. Pitcher, 48, Borden; Jacob A. Gress, 22, Celestine.
• Fined $138 and costs for conservation violation: Joseph R. Smith, 37, Boonville; Christopher S. Swanks, 38, Louisville, Kentucky; Tony P. Williams, 65, Bloomington; Raymond J. Hertel, 59, Evansville; Ty O. Peek, 23, Bowling Green, Kentucky; Chester Kissel, 38, Fort Branch.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Melissa G. Hernandez, 24, Evansville; Yesenia M. Pedroza, 24, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding an official traffic control device: Benjamin L. Ellingson, 31, Reelsville.
• Fined $138 and costs for boat equipment - personal flotation device per person: Scott D. Kuebler, 60, Jasper.
• Fined $138 and costs for operating a motorboat on public waters without holding a valid driver’s license: Roman M. Tenyakov, 32, Evansville.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving left of center: Maria A. Perez, 38, Dale.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates: Gabrielle N. Moriarty, 25, Dubois; Christian M. Willis, 19, Petersburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for no valid driver’s license: Alexis Berritt, 35, Birdseye.
• Fined $138 and costs for failure to pay excise tax: Michael A. Schamel, 69, Salem.
• Fined $141 and costs for no insurance and driving while suspended: Tylor R. Butler, 26, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for fictitious plate: Teresa L. Townley, 52, Oakland City; Carrie J. Chaney, 28, Santa Claus.
• Fined $25 for seat belt violations: Brett M. Werner, 41, and Kelly S. Keusch, 50, both of Jasper; Kyle D. Burton, 26, Washington; Roger D. Willis, 49, Petersburg; Tyler D. McGee, 25, Stendal; Jerry L. Woodruff Jr., 44, Holland; Mary C. Petry, 38, Washington.
• Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Tristan S. Boerner, 18, Huntingburg; Alex M. Miracle, 19, Boonville; Mary J. Riggins, 65, Odon; Alexander J. Franklin, 20, Bloomington; Amy M. Money, 38, Shoals.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Unintentionally, the Older Americans Center has become one of Dubois County’s best-kept...
Jasper attorney John Collins clocks in every day knowing he has the ability to make a...
After two years battling stage 4 colorectal cancer, Jasper resident Mary France died in her bed...
A plaque on the east side of the Dubois County Courthouse honors seven Revolutionary War...
Preschool is now more accessible for low-income Indiana families.
Ryan Menke participated in the Navy SEAL Hudson River Swim, the first sanctioned swim across the...
A recent Huntingburg Airport intern created a guidebook for interns and students interested in...
Many are familiar with the motorcycle gang archetype — rugged outlaws prone to violence. In...