News of Record: 7/18July 18, 2019
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Keith A. Malone, 58, 1626 Newton St., Jasper, two Level 4 counts of felony child molesting, sentenced last week to five years of incarceration with a jail credit of 187 days.
• Nathan S. Jones, 43, De Soto, Illinois, Level 6 felony battery against a public safety official and misdemeanor operating while intoxicated, sentence ammended last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center with two days jail credit and 361 days suspended to unsupervised probation in the battery count. Defendant shall reside at Hope House of Sober Living, Paducah, Kentucky, for the term of his probation.
• Matthew R. Lapensee, 29, 1097 S. Pike County Road 900E, Velpen, Level 6 felony battery against a public safety official, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a two-day jail credit and 361 days suspended to supervised probation.
• Rosa D. Ramirez Crespin, 33, 399 Baden Strasse, Jasper, misdemeanor driving while having never been licensed, ordered last week to pay fines and costs in the amount of $261.
• Bryton D. Tucker, 24, Evansville, misdemeanor reckless driving, sentenced last week to four days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of two days and order to pay fines and costs in the amount of $221.
• Edward D. Dixon, 38, Marion, misdemeanor operating while intoxicated and an infraction for driving while suspended, sentenced last week to 40 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of 20 days and ordered to pay fines and costs in the amount of $411.
• Procol Inc., Jasper, vs Peggy Kurowski, Princeton, default judgment last week in favor of Procol in the amount of $555.19 plus $193.75 in interest.
• Procol Inc., Jasper, vs Tiffanie Smith, Bedford, default judgment last week in favor of Procol in the amount of $2,117.28 plus interest.
• Procol Inc., Jasper, vs Rebecca Denton, Indianapolis, default judgment last week in favor of Procol in the amount of $494.28 plus interest.
• Procol Inc., Jasper, vs Jeremy Dorsey, Huntingburg, default judgment last week in favor of Procol in the amount of $4,537 plus $992.41 in interest and court costs.
• Hoosier Accounts Service, Evansville, vs Maria J. Roman, Jasper, default judgment last week in favor of Hoosier Accounts in the amount of $1,112.32 plus interest.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Anthony L. Eilert, 23, Winslow; John M. Moeller, 67, Huntingburg; James F. Meadors, 68, Mason, Ohio; Andrea M. Herrera, 32, Jasper; Seab E. Johnson, 60, Indianapolis; Whitney B. Probasco, 27, Cannelton.
• Fined $180.70 and costs for speeding: Jessie L. Cooper, 20, Winslow.
• Fined $141 and costs for failure to yield: Tanya H. Bousman, 43, Boulder, Wyoming; Cameron B. Giles, 17, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for following too closely: Christopher B. Hedrick, 40, Ferdinand.
• Fined $141 and costs for learner’s permit violation: Brogan G. VanConey, 19, Tell City.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: David S. Bowman, 51, and Vincenzina K. Bullock, 26, both of Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding and operating with expired plates: Grant W. Coleman, 37, Santa Claus.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates: Aaron W. Hancock, 32, Evansville; Laura M. Konsler, 32, and Sarah E. Kowaluk, 25, both of Jasper.
• Fined $221 and costs for reckless driving: Bryton D. Tucker, 24, Evansville.
• Fined $141 and costs for no valid driver’s license: Jill M. Clark, 41, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates and no insurance: Larry S. Quinn, 34, Shoals.
• Fined $25 for seat belt violations: Reese D. Blackgrove, 17, Ferdinand; Charles W. Seals, 77, and Anna M. Borjon, 27, both of Loogootee; Christopher Stephens, 35, Kensie L. Shackelford, 18, and Christian N. Mattingly, 23, all of Huntingburg; Jan M. Cunningham, 59, Birdseye; Jason A. Sendelweck, 46, Sergio L. Font, 23, Eric G. Bailey, 33, Reed A. Braun, 18, Kurt V. Gabhart, 36, Ashley R. Lueken, 37, Connor J. McCormick, 18, and Jessie Cooper, 20, all of Jasper; Zayne S. Saylor, 20, and Shawn M. Saylor, 41, both of Corydon; David E. Crawford Jr., 32, Tell City; Brian R. Schwoeppe, 51, Dale.
• Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Roberta E. Collison, 68, Washington; Kenneth T. Wientjes, 27, Louisville, Kentucky; Katrina D. Vasquez, 37, Elizabeth.
• Disregarding an official traffic control device — Betty L. Murphy, 28, Ferguson, Kentucky.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Ryan Menke participated in the Navy SEAL Hudson River Swim, the first sanctioned swim across the...
A recent Huntingburg Airport intern created a guidebook for interns and students interested in...
Many are familiar with the motorcycle gang archetype — rugged outlaws prone to violence. In...
Construction Manager Pat Gress has about 500 photos on his phone chronicling the construction of...
Jose Dubon has announced his plan to run on the Republican ticket for the Huntingburg Common...
No sex, no drugs, no race-relations and no politics. When Clint Hall of Huntingburg tells jokes,...
The end of summer is already in sight but organizers of this weekend’s 29th annual St. Anthony...
Dunkin' has plans to open a store in the former Orange Leaf building in Jasper, according to a...