News of Record: 5/10May 10, 2019
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Darin S. Kemp and Linda J. Kemp
• Ruben C. Sedeno, 20, 3828 N. Portersville Road, Jasper, Level 6 felony invasion of privacy, sentenced last week to 500 days in the Dubois County Security Center that may be served on work release.
• Lacy M. Proctor, 26, 1621 Reservoir Ave., Jasper, misdemeanor domestic battery, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to supervised probation.
• Tonya L. Gunn, 38, 258 Baden Strasse, Jasper, misdemeanor battery resulting in bodily injury, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to supervised probation.
• Ricky Ziegler and Angela K. Montgomery Ziegler
• Edward L. Petry Jr., 34, Winslow, misdemeanor operating a vehicle with a Schedule I or II controlled substance or its metabolite in the body, sentenced last week to 60 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to 363 days supervised probation and 60 hours community service.
• Mack H. Jacobs, 43, Evansville, misdemeanor driving while suspended and dealing marijuana, sentenced last week to time served, plus 12 days in the Dubois County Security Center.
• Hoosier Accounts Service, Evansville, vs Kelly M. Flamion, Jasper, default judgment last week in favor of Hoosier Accounts in the amount of $606.93 plus interest.
• Procol Inc., Jasper, vs Cassandra Hayes, Tell City, default judgment last week in favor of Procol in the amount of $2,721.61 plus interest.
• Hoosier Accounts Service, Evansville, vs Lisa J. Chavis, Huntingburg, default judgment last week in favor of Hoosier Accounts in the amount of $2,984.24 plus interest.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Michael R. Payne, 67, Lewisport, Kentucky; Rebecca L. Sherfick, 63, Loogootee; Antonia M. Flores, 24, Peter N. Lemond Jr., 52, and Levi J. Hoffman, 20, all of Huntingburg; Alyssa L. Baur, 20, Tell City; Jennifer L. Brown, 43, Birdseye; Barbara A. Bartley, 63, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding a stop sign: Patrick C. Cox, 18, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended and failure to signal for a turn or lane change: John W. Masterson, 73, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving too fast for conditions: Belinda D. Newton, 30, Dale.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates and no valid driver’s license: Jose Rodriguez Martinez, 25, Miami, Florida.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Betty S. Martinez, 38, Evansville; Kerri L. Perkins, 37, and Miguel A. Ortiz, 41, both of Jasper; .
• Fined $138 and costs for unlawful possession of tobacco: Shaun M. Ziemann, 16, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving left of center: Chris D. Crays, 47, Ferdinand.
• Fined $141 and costs for failure to register transferred plate: Shayland E. Weist, 25, Bardstown, Kentucky.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates: Steven D. Owen Jr., 25, Oakland City.
• Fined $141 and costs for no insurance: Melodie J. Colter, 44, Leitchfield, Kentucky; Andrea D. Cashmore, 20, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended and expired plates: Michael L. Tomasino, 20, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for no insurance and driving while suspended: Robert J. Gehlhausen, 48, Jasper.
• Fined $25 for seat belt violations: David P. Fuhs, 62, and Lindsey W. Castillo, 23, both of Huntingburg; Robert B. Gregg, 44, West Baden Springs; Cole L. Howell, 25, Dubois; Kirby D. Quiggins, 45, Petersburg; Lance A. James, 26, Tell City.
• Fined $25 for child restraint violations: Cendy L. Joslin, 60, Bicknell.
• Fined $141 and costs for failing to use a seat belt while operating a commercial motor vehicle: xx.
• Fined $141 and costs for no seat belt and driving while suspended: xx.
• Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Kody B. Lane, 28, Birdseye; William E. Malone Jr., 72, Winslow; Kevin W. Adams Jr., 23, English; Lauren E. Buchta, 21, Jasper; Viola N. Hoffman, 37, Princeton; Alexander J. Mihajlovits, 70, Huntingburg; Sandra K. Terwiske, 61, Celestine; .
• Following too closely — Rachael A. Devore-Wooten, 26, Holland.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
There’s more to Young Life than fostering faith. Teens build lifelong relationships with...
We’re still in the thick of spring, but there’s something about the upcoming Old Jasper Day...
Indiana’s Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch walked around Market Street Park with Huntingburg Mayor...
The feasibility study on options for expanding the Dubois County Security Center and addressing...
Crossroads Behavioral Health in the former St. Joseph's Hospital building in Huntingburg, will...
St. Joseph Catholic Church’s Father Ray Brenner will celebrate the 50th anniversary of his...
Due to rain amounts less than forecasted, the Louisville District of the U.S. Army Corps of...
News of a change in Indiana education law regarding kindergarten caused confusion earlier this...