News of Record: 4/17April 17, 2020
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Jessica L. Hitt and Nathan E. Hitt
• Synchrony Bank, Minneapolis, Minnesota, vs Saul Calderon, Huntingburg, default judgement last week in favor of Synchrony in the amount of $4,934.20.
• Jayce E. Harter, 20, 808 Hickory Drive, Huntingburg, misdemeanor minor consuming, case dismissed last week after defendant files pretrial diversion agreement.
Editor’s note: The following criminal case involving a defendant being cited directly into court was filed last week.
• Lee J. Mullen, 56, 5846 S. Kyana Road, Birdseye, misdemeanor driving while suspended (prior).
• Credit Acceptance Corp, Vernon Hills, Illinois, vs Terry Windels, Dale, default judgment in favor of Credit Acceptance in the amount of $11,832.30 plus interest.
• LVNV Funding LLC, Grand Rapids, Michigan, vs Lindsey Glass, Hillham, default judgment in favor of LVNV in the amount of $1,350.27.
• Onemain Financial Group LLC, Indianapolis, vs Coleby L. Cline, Huntingburg, default judgment for Onemain in the amount of $20,145.37.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Caden L. Eckert, 17, Birdseye; Lucas A. Bryant, 27, Tell City; Edjuan L. Brooks, 52, Louisville, Kentucky.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Dana L. Beaty, 56, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding an official traffic control device and no operator’s license in possession: Efrain Zarate, 18, Huntingburg.
Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Hunter K. Roach, 20, Vincennes; Emily N. Heaton, 20, Louisville, Kentucky; Jason A. Ziegler, 49, Loogootee; Gricelda Rivera, 42, Jasper; .
• Disregarding an official traffic control device — Debbie J. Stanley, 54, Tell City.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Andrea Schwartz is dedicated to helping people live fulfillng lives on their own terms.
The Dubois Branch Library was a welcomed addition to the community. And now, 10 years later, the...
Northeast Dubois Superintendent Bill Hochgesang has enjoyed being superintendent in the school...
Lindsey Welp is a saxophonist performing at 6 p.m. June 25 at the Thyen-Clark Cultural Center.
Jasper native and saxophonist Lindsey Welp returns to her hometown on June 25 at 6 p.m. for an...
The old Sternberg Furniture building, which has been dim and empty for the past few years, was...
After a year of being shut down due to COVID-19, the Spirit of Jasper train is set to run again...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday another COVID-19-related death in...