News of Record: 4/17April 17, 2020
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Jessica L. Hitt and Nathan E. Hitt
• Synchrony Bank, Minneapolis, Minnesota, vs Saul Calderon, Huntingburg, default judgement last week in favor of Synchrony in the amount of $4,934.20.
• Jayce E. Harter, 20, 808 Hickory Drive, Huntingburg, misdemeanor minor consuming, case dismissed last week after defendant files pretrial diversion agreement.
Editor’s note: The following criminal case involving a defendant being cited directly into court was filed last week.
• Lee J. Mullen, 56, 5846 S. Kyana Road, Birdseye, misdemeanor driving while suspended (prior).
• Credit Acceptance Corp, Vernon Hills, Illinois, vs Terry Windels, Dale, default judgment in favor of Credit Acceptance in the amount of $11,832.30 plus interest.
• LVNV Funding LLC, Grand Rapids, Michigan, vs Lindsey Glass, Hillham, default judgment in favor of LVNV in the amount of $1,350.27.
• Onemain Financial Group LLC, Indianapolis, vs Coleby L. Cline, Huntingburg, default judgment for Onemain in the amount of $20,145.37.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Caden L. Eckert, 17, Birdseye; Lucas A. Bryant, 27, Tell City; Edjuan L. Brooks, 52, Louisville, Kentucky.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Dana L. Beaty, 56, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding an official traffic control device and no operator’s license in possession: Efrain Zarate, 18, Huntingburg.
Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Hunter K. Roach, 20, Vincennes; Emily N. Heaton, 20, Louisville, Kentucky; Jason A. Ziegler, 49, Loogootee; Gricelda Rivera, 42, Jasper; .
• Disregarding an official traffic control device — Debbie J. Stanley, 54, Tell City.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday eight new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
This is the last school year Mark Jahn will be principal of Cedar Crest Intermediate School.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday another COVID-19-related death in...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday seven new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday six new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Tom Schmitt sat in his pickup Wednesday, far away from the construction workers, watching the...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday 20 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois...
As Kyle Gudorf and Lance Reynolds searched for their next great catch, the bowfishermen learned...