News of Record: 4/17April 17, 2020
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Jessica L. Hitt and Nathan E. Hitt
• Synchrony Bank, Minneapolis, Minnesota, vs Saul Calderon, Huntingburg, default judgement last week in favor of Synchrony in the amount of $4,934.20.
• Jayce E. Harter, 20, 808 Hickory Drive, Huntingburg, misdemeanor minor consuming, case dismissed last week after defendant files pretrial diversion agreement.
Editor’s note: The following criminal case involving a defendant being cited directly into court was filed last week.
• Lee J. Mullen, 56, 5846 S. Kyana Road, Birdseye, misdemeanor driving while suspended (prior).
• Credit Acceptance Corp, Vernon Hills, Illinois, vs Terry Windels, Dale, default judgment in favor of Credit Acceptance in the amount of $11,832.30 plus interest.
• LVNV Funding LLC, Grand Rapids, Michigan, vs Lindsey Glass, Hillham, default judgment in favor of LVNV in the amount of $1,350.27.
• Onemain Financial Group LLC, Indianapolis, vs Coleby L. Cline, Huntingburg, default judgment for Onemain in the amount of $20,145.37.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Caden L. Eckert, 17, Birdseye; Lucas A. Bryant, 27, Tell City; Edjuan L. Brooks, 52, Louisville, Kentucky.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Dana L. Beaty, 56, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding an official traffic control device and no operator’s license in possession: Efrain Zarate, 18, Huntingburg.
Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Hunter K. Roach, 20, Vincennes; Emily N. Heaton, 20, Louisville, Kentucky; Jason A. Ziegler, 49, Loogootee; Gricelda Rivera, 42, Jasper; .
• Disregarding an official traffic control device — Debbie J. Stanley, 54, Tell City.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 50 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Krempp Gallery at the Jasper Arts Center will present Owensboro, Kentucky, ink landscape...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday 33 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Southwestern Indiana Citizens for Quality of Life recently received The Mal Atherton Award from...
Many organizations in the area help others enjoy the holidays or need help with fundraising and...
When Denny Spinner decided to run for mayor in 2011, he had three key words he wanted to...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday another COVID-19-related death in Dubois...
Ken Buck has lived and breathed parks and recreation for the past 47 years.