News of Record: 4/17April 17, 2020
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Jessica L. Hitt and Nathan E. Hitt
• Synchrony Bank, Minneapolis, Minnesota, vs Saul Calderon, Huntingburg, default judgement last week in favor of Synchrony in the amount of $4,934.20.
• Jayce E. Harter, 20, 808 Hickory Drive, Huntingburg, misdemeanor minor consuming, case dismissed last week after defendant files pretrial diversion agreement.
Editor’s note: The following criminal case involving a defendant being cited directly into court was filed last week.
• Lee J. Mullen, 56, 5846 S. Kyana Road, Birdseye, misdemeanor driving while suspended (prior).
• Credit Acceptance Corp, Vernon Hills, Illinois, vs Terry Windels, Dale, default judgment in favor of Credit Acceptance in the amount of $11,832.30 plus interest.
• LVNV Funding LLC, Grand Rapids, Michigan, vs Lindsey Glass, Hillham, default judgment in favor of LVNV in the amount of $1,350.27.
• Onemain Financial Group LLC, Indianapolis, vs Coleby L. Cline, Huntingburg, default judgment for Onemain in the amount of $20,145.37.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Caden L. Eckert, 17, Birdseye; Lucas A. Bryant, 27, Tell City; Edjuan L. Brooks, 52, Louisville, Kentucky.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Dana L. Beaty, 56, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding an official traffic control device and no operator’s license in possession: Efrain Zarate, 18, Huntingburg.
Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Hunter K. Roach, 20, Vincennes; Emily N. Heaton, 20, Louisville, Kentucky; Jason A. Ziegler, 49, Loogootee; Gricelda Rivera, 42, Jasper; .
• Disregarding an official traffic control device — Debbie J. Stanley, 54, Tell City.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The nun serving as the Spanish language interpreter for the Dubois County Courts will tell you...
The four school corporations worked together to secure funding for 15 stop-arm cameras that were...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 18 new positive COVID-19 cases.
Later this month, Bryce Conway will begin working as the group’s event coordinator.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today three new positive COVID-19 cases.
Was it a sign? The way this year has been going, should we be surprised that a Jasper creek...
Burgess and Courtney Heberer founded Santa Claus Exterior Cleaning after they discovered a new...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 12 new positive COVID-19 cases.