News of Record: 4/10April 10, 2020
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Charles J. Zoellner, 40, 570 Kuper Lane, Jasper, misdemeanor criminal mischief, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to 325 days supervised probation after a jail credit of 18 days.
• John M. Davis II, 30, 514 E. Eighth St., Huntingburg, Level 6 felony invasion of privacy (two counts), case dismissed last week pursuant to a plea agreement.
• John M. Davis II, 30, 514 E. Eighth St., Huntingburg, Level 6 felony invasion of privacy, sentenced last week to 300 days in the Dubois County Security Center with no credit for any time served.
Editor’s note: The following criminal case involving a defendant being cited directly into court was filed last week.
• Robert A. Young Jr., 5409 Jackson St., Dubois, misdemeanor battery.
• Sarah N. Hochgesang, 35, 4492 S. Deer Trail, Huntingburg, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia, sentenced last week to 180 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to 180 days supervised probation and 40 hours community service.
Editor’s note: The following criminal cases involving defendants being cited directly into court were filed last week.
• Robert Lewis, Lansing, Michigan, misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
• Steven L. Rice, 62, 307 E. 17th St., Huntingburg, misdemeanor driving while suspended (prior).
• Jessica L. Smith, 42, 513 Pleasant View Drive, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia (prior).
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Bryce S. Schepers, 22, Celestine; Randa P. Abner-Peden, 42, St. Louis, Missouri; Traci L. Mattingly, 48, Holland; Randall L. Spinks, 26, Rockport.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Pamela C. Merkley, 63, Celestine.
• Fined $138 and costs for unlawful possession of tobacco or electronic cigarette: Kylie M. Cates, 17, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for no valid driver’s license: Luis C. Ernesto, 18, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for unsafe start: Landon H. Diamond, 22, Loogootee.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding and open container violation: Timothy E. Mullins, 50, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates: Cassandra M. Snyder, 29, River Ridge, Louisiana.
• Fined $138 and costs for operating an off-road vehicle on a public highway, street or right of way: Kody Morgan, 33, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for unsafe start: Leonel A. Hernandez, 28, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding an official traffic control device: Austin G. Payne, 17, Shoals.
• Fined $25 for seat belt violations: Austin K. Richardson, 23, Mooresville; Joseph L. Titzer, 24, Tennyson.
Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Madison A. Davis, 25, Cynthiana; Kennedie T. Margarida, 22, Jasper; Dylan C. Dant, 21, Loogootee; Keith A. Richardson, 52, Birdseye; Destiny P. Stephens, 20, Huntingburg.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported 35 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County since...
Penny, 68, now uses her experiences to encourage women to undergo annual mammogram screenings...
A year ago, seeing a food truck on a street or parking lot in Dubois County was unusual. Now,...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today 37 new cases of COVID-19 for Dubois County.
Dubois County is now home to a box designed to allow mothers a safe, legal and anonymous way of...
Candidates running for local office shared their insights on local issues during a forum held...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today 36 new cases of COVID-19 for Dubois County.
No awards, contests or state finals trip. Nearly a week after the Southridge Marching Raider...