News of Record: 4/10April 10, 2020
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Charles J. Zoellner, 40, 570 Kuper Lane, Jasper, misdemeanor criminal mischief, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to 325 days supervised probation after a jail credit of 18 days.
• John M. Davis II, 30, 514 E. Eighth St., Huntingburg, Level 6 felony invasion of privacy (two counts), case dismissed last week pursuant to a plea agreement.
• John M. Davis II, 30, 514 E. Eighth St., Huntingburg, Level 6 felony invasion of privacy, sentenced last week to 300 days in the Dubois County Security Center with no credit for any time served.
Editor’s note: The following criminal case involving a defendant being cited directly into court was filed last week.
• Robert A. Young Jr., 5409 Jackson St., Dubois, misdemeanor battery.
• Sarah N. Hochgesang, 35, 4492 S. Deer Trail, Huntingburg, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia, sentenced last week to 180 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to 180 days supervised probation and 40 hours community service.
Editor’s note: The following criminal cases involving defendants being cited directly into court were filed last week.
• Robert Lewis, Lansing, Michigan, misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
• Steven L. Rice, 62, 307 E. 17th St., Huntingburg, misdemeanor driving while suspended (prior).
• Jessica L. Smith, 42, 513 Pleasant View Drive, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia (prior).
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Bryce S. Schepers, 22, Celestine; Randa P. Abner-Peden, 42, St. Louis, Missouri; Traci L. Mattingly, 48, Holland; Randall L. Spinks, 26, Rockport.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Pamela C. Merkley, 63, Celestine.
• Fined $138 and costs for unlawful possession of tobacco or electronic cigarette: Kylie M. Cates, 17, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for no valid driver’s license: Luis C. Ernesto, 18, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for unsafe start: Landon H. Diamond, 22, Loogootee.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding and open container violation: Timothy E. Mullins, 50, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates: Cassandra M. Snyder, 29, River Ridge, Louisiana.
• Fined $138 and costs for operating an off-road vehicle on a public highway, street or right of way: Kody Morgan, 33, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for unsafe start: Leonel A. Hernandez, 28, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding an official traffic control device: Austin G. Payne, 17, Shoals.
• Fined $25 for seat belt violations: Austin K. Richardson, 23, Mooresville; Joseph L. Titzer, 24, Tennyson.
Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Madison A. Davis, 25, Cynthiana; Kennedie T. Margarida, 22, Jasper; Dylan C. Dant, 21, Loogootee; Keith A. Richardson, 52, Birdseye; Destiny P. Stephens, 20, Huntingburg.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
As days, weeks and months of social distancing push ahead into an uncertain future, meaningful...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms four more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Although park facilities — with the exception of playgrounds — were cleared to reopen last...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today a third COVID-19-related death in the county.
Zax Creamery — formerly Big Olaf Creamery — is set to launch in a new north side location on...
Heritage Hills High School graduated 138 in the Class of 2020 this month when e-learning came to...
What will summer look like for Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari under the cloud of COVID-19?
Late last week, after a roughly two-month statewide shutdown, fitness facilities received the...