News of Record: 2/21February 21, 2019
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Devin Cardinal and Tiffany Cardinal
• Christina Ellison and Kevin Ellison
• Austin S. Zehr, 22, 107 W. Second St., Huntingburg, Level 3 felony aggravated battery, Level 5 felony intimidation and Level 6 felony battery against a public safety official, sentenced last week to nine years in the Indiana Department of Correction.
• Cassandra B. Cole, 39, 609 1/2 E. Fifth St., Huntingburg, misdemeanor invasion of privacy, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center, all suspended to supervised probation.
• Cassandra B. Cole, 39, 609 1/2 E. Fifth St., Huntingburg, Level 6 felony neglect of a dependent and misdemeanor driving while suspended, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center. Defendant may serve 180 days of the executed sentence on work release with the balance to be served on supervised probation.
• Patricia K. Wright, 56, 202 N. Main St., Huntingburg, Level 6 felony residential entry, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center, suspended to 361 days supervised probation.
• Evan J. Baglan, 25, 880 E. 190N, Jasper, Level 6 felony criminal recklessness and pointing a firearm and misdemeanor pointing a firearm, case dismissed last week without prejudice.
• Elisha G. Seger, 22, 257 Brucke Strasse, Jasper, Level 6 felony failure to return to lawful detention, sentenced last week to 180 days in the Indiana Department of Correction. If the defendant completes the Purposeful Incarceration program, the court will consider a sentence modification.
• Jaime Rodriguez, 42, 3828 N. Portersville Road, Jasper, misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle without ever receiving a license, ordered last week to pay fines and costs in the amount of $221.
• Ruby O. Disney, 43, 902 Mill St., Jasper, misdemeanor driving while suspended, ordered last week to pay fines and costs in the amount of $261.
• Trent W. Carie, 39, 2054 N. Pike St., Otwell, misdemeanor leaving the scene of an accident, sentenced last week to 180 days in the Dubois County Security Center, suspended to 180 days supervised probation and 40 hours community service.
• David W. Kowalski, 48, Lapel, misdemeanor unlawful taking of a deer — over bag limit on antlerless deer, ordered last week to pay a $500 replacement fee and fines and costs in the amount of $241.
• Terri L. Painter-McBee, 56, 608 S. Sled Run, Santa Claus, misdemeanor operating while intoxicated, sentenced last week to 60 days in the Dubois County Security Center, suspended to 361 days supervised probation to be transferred to Spencer County.
• Maria Marian De Fatima Miranda Rivas, 36, Washington, misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle without ever receiving a license, ordered last week to pay fines and costs in the amount of $221.
• Raymond W. Flowers Jr., 58, 4693 Rhine Strasse, Jasper, misdemeanor theft, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to 365-day information program.
• Kaden A. Quinn, 21, 1115 N. Robert Drive, Celestine, misdemeanor illegal possession of an alcoholic beverage, defendant entered into a pretrial diversion program last week.
• Messmer Mechanical Inc. vs Chris Aders, Jasper, default judgment last week in favor of Messmer Mechanical in the amount of $326.52 plus interest.
• Hoosier Account Services, Newburgh, vs Aaron S. Coffey, French Lick, default judgment last week in favor or Hoosier Account Services in the amount of $4,529.48 plus interest.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Tanner D. Lynch, 16, Dubois; Mario A. Rosales, 63, Jasper; Sarah G. Moore, 22, Evansville; Emma G. Payne, 21, Owensboro, Kentucky; Elijah F. Gause, 24, Louisville, Kentucky; Benjamin T. Findley Jr., 18, Seymour; Willie P. Edereckson, 27, Nageezi, New Mexico; Shea V. Fiscus, 30, Winslow; Austin T. Kennedy, 20, New Haven, Kentucky; Kym R. Altman, 50, Ferdinand.
• Fined $141 and costs for no valid driver’s license and failure to yield: Ryan C. Huckelby, 26, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Ryan M. King, 37, Washington; Gerardo Hernandez, 29, Louisville, Kentucky.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving suspended and operating with expired plates: Markis A. McTier, 30, French Lick.
• Fined $141 and costs for operating a motor vehicle without financial responsibility: Brittiany M. Cowan, 30, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for no valid driver’s license: Bret A. Holt, 56, Eckerty; Cody L. Casper, 22, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for failure to carry registration: Derek Clay McCandless, 24, Velpen.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding and driving while suspended: Gerome F. Sutton, 37, Louisville, Kentucky.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding an official traffic control device: Marguez Monzon Yoslanki, 31, Dalhart, Texas.
• Fined $160 and costs for unlawful possession of tobacco: Camrin D. Wright, 16, Birdseye.
• Fined $25 for seat belt violations: Joshua M. Bunner, 26, Rockport; Leticia Gameros, 27, Jasper; Michelle K. Cox, 28, French Lick; Heidi L. Newland, 44, Dubois; Tonya K. Seidl, 39, Huntingburg.
• Fined $25 for child restraint system violation: Ericka M. Schnarr, 18, Gentryville.
• Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Cole J. Bieker, 18, Huntingburg; Douglas A. Ramirezpineda, 27, Los Angeles, California; Benjamin M. Kizior, 18, and Michael A. Drew, 49, both of Jasper; Shyam P. Patel, 23, Carbondale, Illinois.
• Disregarding an official traffic control device — Melvin W. Meyer, 89, Jasper.
• Disregarding automatic signal — Shannon R. Stone, 58, Jasper.
• Learner’s permit violation — Lourdes Fuentes Acosta, 54, Huntingburg.
• Passing stopped school bus — Britny N. Stempf, 28, Jasper.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
For one week every summer, members of 4-H clubs from across Dubois County descend on the...
A Pub 'N' Grub is coming soon to 514 N. Jackson Street, the former location of 514 and Yaggi's.
When 4-H youth graduate, they go off to different places across the world in a number of...
Fifty years ago, before Neil Armstrong took his legendary small step toward a big future, Mike...
Zach Troxal dug into the crumbled dirt beneath him, carving out a hole deep enough for him to...
It was in the land of livestock, crafts, cooking, science, robotics and so much more where Lisa...
There are a handful of moments in history that transcend. When they happen, where we were and...
Drivers coming into Ireland from the west side will likely notice the new artwork that now...