News of Record: 2/14February 14, 2019
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Tonya Bouillon and Darrin Bouillon
• Neil P. Hopf and Jenna L. Hopf
• Carrie Grubbs and Traver Grubbs
• Kevin S. Breitwieser and Robin A. Breitwieser. Court orders that Robin Breitwieser’s former name of Morton will be restored.
• James G. Laman, 26, 4318 Baden Strasse, Jasper, Level 6 felony battery against a public safety official and misdemeanor disorderly conduct, case dismissed last week.
• James G. Laman, 26, 4141 Westfall Court, Jasper, misdemeanor battery, case dismissed last week.
• Reid A. Toby, 19, Montgomery, misdemeanor leaving the scene of an accident and minor consuming, sentenced last week to 180 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to 355 days supervised probation that may be transferred to Daviess County.
• Adam Miranda, 25, 917 William St., Huntingburg, misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle without ever receiving a license, ordered last week to pay fines and costs in the amount of $221.
• Christian T. Stepanek, 22, 5444 N. State Road 257, Otwell, misdemeanor reckless driving and possession of a controlled substance, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center with 185 days suspended. Defendant may serve his executed sentence on home detention with electronic monitoring followed by 185 days supervised probation in Pike County.
• Joshua G. Saylor, 34, Eckerty, Level 5 felony trafficking with an inmate, sentenced last week to 1,095 days in the Indiana Department of Correction with executed sentence of 666 days to be served on work release in Dubois County.
• Joshua G. Saylor, 34, Eckerty, Level 6 felony unlawful possession of a syringe and misdemeanor theft, sentenced last week to 60 days in the Dubois County Security Center with that jail time now complete.
• Michael B. Woosley, 41, 4471 S. State Road 162, Huntingburg, Level 3 felony dealing methamphetamine, Level 5 felony possession of methamphetamine, Level 6 felony dealing marijuana and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia, sentenced last week to six years in the Indiana Department of Correction on the felony counts and 60 days in the Dubois County Security Center on the misdemeanor count with 365 days suspended to supervised probation. The first 730 days of the executed sentence will be served on work release followed by 1,095 days on home detention with electronic monitoring.
• Clayton D. Eads, 21, Petersburg, misdemeanor operating while intoxicated, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to 361 days supervised probation and 80 hours community service.
• Erik Hernandez, 40, 601 E. First St., Huntingburg, misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle without ever receiving a license, ordered last week to pay fines and costs in the amount of $221.
• Christopher D. Barrett, 28, Level 6 felony theft, case dismissed last week.
• Michael R. Byers, 29, 13060 E. State Road 62, St. Meinrad, misdemeanor driving while suspended, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to 180 days supervised probation followed by 185 days unsupervised probation to be transferred to Spencer County. Defendant also must do 40 hours community service in Spencer County.
• Rodrigo H. Ortiz, 58, 9871 Madison St., Otwell, Level 5 felony operating a motor vehicle after forfeiture of license for life, sentenced last week to 1,095 days in the Indiana Department of Correction to be served on home detention with electronic monitoring.
• Hoosier Accounts Service, Jasper, vs Ramon H. Monge, Jasper, default judgment last week in favor of Hoosier Accounts in the amount of $737.42 plus interest.
• Promising Properties LLC, Huntingburg, vs Darlene Clouse, Huntingburg, default judgment last week in favor of Promising Properties in the amount of $3,886.27 plus interest.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Teri R. White, 40, West Point, Kentucky; Jesse S. Fabrycky, 21, Luray, Virginia; Conner L. Secondino, 25, Indianapolis; Kathleen L. Taber, 60, and Rhonda L. Oser, 55, both of Huntingburg; Dennis A. Burgdorf, 36, Birdseye; Bianca M. Hazen, 23, Marion, Illinois; Alexander J. Gremp, 32, St. Louis, Missouri; Sheila S. Mathis, 29, Danville, Kentucky; Natalie N. Lay, 26, Louisville, Kentucky; Alan J. Wayman, 52, Evansville.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates: Alex H. Householder, 23, Holland; Carson A. McElwain, 18, Jasper; Annamaria Davis, 54, Evansville; Decia F. Linne, 40, Dubois.
• Fined $141 and costs for operating a motor vehicle with a false plate: Dawn M. Messmer, 43, Ferdinand.
• Fined $141 and costs for throwing a burning material from a moving motor vehicle: Leona G. Uppencamp, 51, Petersburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Richard D. Wesner, 54, French Lick; Casey P. Cole, 39, Dubois; Cory J. Spinnie, 44, Dugger; Nicole L. Kennedy, 42, Loveland, Ohio; Yunieisy Dominguez, 35, Homestead, Florida; William C. Hopper, 27, Orleans.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving driving left of center: Rhonda M. Coomer, 49, Petersburg.
• Fined either $138 and costs or $160 and costs for unlawful possession of tobacco: Tristan I. Roach, 15, and Hunter J. Mendoza, 16, both of Jasper; .
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding and no insurance: Mary L. John, 53, Owensboro, Kentucky.
• Fined $141 and costs for failure to reduce speed for authorized emergency vehicle: Mary S. Hill, 49, Bristow.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding a stop sign: Brianna L. Stasel, 17, Huntingburg.
• Fined $25 for seat belt violations: David G. Neukam, 49, Celestine.
• Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Shauna M. Bragg, 39, Casey C. Uebelhor, 38, and Joan R. Breitwieser, all of Jasper; Steven M. French, 29, Shoals; Bobbi K. Bledsoe, 47, French Lick; Margaret L. O’Bryan, 21, Louisville, Kentucky; Joseph T. Mackie, 28, Independence, Kentucky.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
There's more to a team than its players' athletic skills. Area high school athletic teams have...
The Heritage Hills High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 3 p.m. CT Saturday in the Lincoln...
The Northeast Dubois High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 6 p.m. Saturday at Northeast...
When Northeast Dubois High School junior Taylor Neukam set out to write a bilingual book in...
The Jasper High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 6 p.m. Friday at Jasper High School, with...
In 2016, a quad of friends set out on what could be seen as an epic bicentennial journey.
Fallen U.S. military members will be honored Monday on Memorial Day.
The Southridge High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 7 p.m. Friday in Memorial Gym with 139...