News of Record: 12/20December 20, 2019
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Stephanie S. Neukam, 37, 30 Poplar St., Birdseye, Level 6 felony neglect of a dependent, sentenced last week to 547 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of 10 days and 527 days suspended to supervised probation.
• Brenda K. Schnell and Brandon S. Schnell
• Kyle B. Schnaus and Kiersten C. Schnaus
• Lindsey A. Bowman and Bradley J. Bowman
• Edany J. Rivera Rivera, 29, 640 W. 36th St., Jasper, misdemeanor driving while having never been licensed, ordered last week to pay fines and costs in the amount of $221.
• Organ Law Offices, Terre Haute, vs Ryan Newland, Taswell, default judgment last week in favor of Organ in the amount of $277.80 plus interest.
• Organ Law Offices, Terre Haute, vs Catherine A. Shores, Jasper, default judgment last week in favor of Organ in the amount of $645.60 plus interest.
• Organ Law Offices, Terre Haute, vs Christopher Terry, French Lick, default judgment last week in favor of Organ in the amount of $375.31 plus interest.
• Organ Law Offices, Terre Haute, vs Jamie and John Dyer, Cannelton, default judgment last week in favor of Organ in the amount of $164.00 plus interest.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Christina Wethington, 71, Campbellsville, Kentucky; Damien C. Brindley, 41, Jasmine L. Abarca, 18, and Stephanie N. Merkley, 24, all of Jasper; Kira L. Dewitt, 17, Huntingburg.
• Fined $138 and costs for illegal taking of a wild animal: Austin Edwards, 18, West Baden Springs.
• Fined $141 and costs for operating a motor vehicle without financial responsibility and following too closely: Alex J. Hentrup, 30, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for no insurance: William M. Ronk, 31, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for failure to register: Adolfo Valenciano, 43, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding an official traffic control device: Paula D. Book, 64, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for refusal to submit to breath or chemical test, no headlights and open container violation: David Wood, 48, Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
• Fined $141 and costs for learner’s permit violation: Kevin A. Saravia, 17, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for failure to yield: Kevin L. Carrico, 45, Huntingburg; Kyle J. Allen, 17, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding a lighted signal: Gordon D. Stout Jr., 55, West Baden Springs.
• Fined $25 and costs for hunter orange violation ground blind: Joshua Hilsmeyer, 36, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates: Cameron M. Cooper, 23, Taswell.
• Fined $25 for seat belt violations: Richard A. Sendelweck, 54, and Adam W. Barnett, 32, both of Jasper; James Booher, 32, Washington.
• Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Disregarding lighted signal — Dewey D. Welborn II, 46, Huntingburg.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A competitive jazz program launched at Forest Park after kids returned from winter break earlier...
A new gymnasium is on its way to Northeast Dubois High School.
John Tretter is home. And he’s ready for a challenge. Tuesday morning, the Huntingburg man was...
He had a dream. On Sunday, Dubois County residents remembered it.
Jasper native Shalyn Grow marked an item off her acting bucket list last year. The 2013 Jasper...
Life can be chaotic and messy for the Villarreal family, but they get by with their love for one...
The Jasper Strassenfest Committee revealed the logo and button design Friday for this year's...
Crossroads Behavioral Health in Huntingburg has been closed, but will reopen in the next couple...