News of Record: 11/20November 20, 2018
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Kelly Schmitt and Nicholas Schmitt
• Felix A. Lazaro, 41, 511 E. 19th St., Huntingburg, Level 6 felony domestic battery, sentenced last week to 547 days in the Dubois County Security Center with 365 days suspended to supervised probation. Defendant can serve the executed sentence on home detention with electronic monitoring.
• Kevin D. Payne, 54, 513 S. Walnut St., Huntingburg, misdemeanor resisting law enforcement, sentenced last week to 270 days in the Dubois County Security Center that may be served on work release.
• Kevin D. Payne, 54, 101 W. Sixth St., Jasper, misdemeanor harassment, sentenced last week to 90 days in the Dubois County Security Center that may be served in a community corrections program.
• William H. Lang, 21, 88 S. Riceville Road, Birdseye, misdemeanor unlawful taking of a deer or wile turkey, ordered last week to pay fines and costs in the amount of $241.
• Damon J. Wilson, 26, Washington, misdemeanor driving while suspended, sentenced last week to 180 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to unsupervised probation and 40 hours community service.
• Miguel Chavez Sandoval, 34, 1003 S. Main St., Huntingburg, Level 6 felony operating while intoxicated, sentenced last week to 362 days in the Dubois County Security Center that may be served on home detention with electronic monitoring. License suspended 365 days with the first 120 days fully suspended followed by 245 days specialized driving privileges.
• Christine M. McKinney, 49, 2200 N. Mill St., Jasper, misdemeanor theft, entered into pretrial diversion program last week.
• Amanda K. Frost, 39, 511 E. Seventh St., Huntingburg, Level 6 felony possession of methamphetamine and unlawful possession of a syringe and misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia, entered into a pretrial diversion program last week.
• Brian W. Dillard, 31, Level 6 felony unlawful possession of syringe, sentenced last week to 60 days in the Dubois County Security Center.
• Christina R. Bodkins, 41, 2200 Mill St., Jasper, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia, sentenced last week to 10 days in the Dubois County Security Center with the sentenced now complete.
• Newtell LTD, Tell City, vs Robert James, Jasper, , default judgment last week in favor of Newtell in the amount of $1,625 plus interest.
• Huntingburg Machine Works, Huntingburg, vs Alan Heichelbech, Huntingburg, default judgment last week in favor of Huntingburg Machine in the amount of $1,591.55 plus interest.
• Fined $25 and costs for seat belt infractions: Tristen L. Matheis, 16, Jasper.
• Fined $138 and costs for boat speed violation: Bedford H. Miller, 59, Napoleon, Ohio; Thomas A. Lindsey, 50, Mapleton, Illinois.
• Fined $138 and costs for unlawful possession of tobacco: Sophia E. Iacobelli, 16, and Austin W. Petry, 15, both of Jasper; Luxey M. Neukam, 16, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 fine and costs for speeding: Tyler M. Patty, 18, Jeffersonville; Devan I. Brown, 19, Rockport; Audrey L. Fleck, 28, Holland; Basem K. Othman, 33, and Devon C. Clyburn, 23, both of Louisville, Kentucky; Audrey A. Kramer, 20, Waverly, Kentucky; Bobbi J. Wilson, 30, Dubois.
• Fined $138 and costs for provocation: Bradley J. Benson, 51, Jasper.
• Fined $141 fine and costs for driving while suspended: Eliezer Santos Colon, 19, Washington; Kavan K. Adams, 17, and Timothy J. Bolton, 56, both of Jasper; Misty M. Jones, 41, Evansville; Jaslyn S. Aders, 23, Lamar; Ruben J. Beard, 43, Huntingburg; Stefanie M. Bryan, 41, Madison; Rahsheem D. Burrus, 23, Louisville, Kentucky.
• Fined $141 fine and costs for driving while suspended and seat belt infraction: Callie F. Turner, 21, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 fine and costs for expired plates: Joel S. Breeding, 15, Jasper; Clayton W. Wheeler, 54, Owensboro, Kentucky; Rebecca L. Wiseman, 44, English; Dustin B. Childree, 32, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 fine and costs for learner’s permit violation: Alexis N. Rosales Castro, 18, Jasper.
• Fined $141 fine and costs for disregarding a stop sign: Scott R. Wendholt, 55, Ferdinand.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding and driving while suspended: Terry D. Phillips, 38, Dayton, Ohio.
• Fined $141 and costs for no valid driver’s license: Jason E. Cunningham, 47, St. Anthony.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates, plus $42.30 for collections: David E. Jones, 45, Boonville.
• Fined $141 fine and costs for dog straying beyond owner’s premises: Cody D. Cooper, 33, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for failure to dim headlights: Chantelle F. Floyd, 28, Washington.
• Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Disregarding stop sign — Cynthia A. Klein, 55, St. Anthony.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A plaque on the east side of the Dubois County Courthouse honors seven Revolutionary War...
Preschool is now more accessible for low-income Indiana families.
Ryan Menke participated in the Navy SEAL Hudson River Swim, the first sanctioned swim across the...
A recent Huntingburg Airport intern created a guidebook for interns and students interested in...
Many are familiar with the motorcycle gang archetype — rugged outlaws prone to violence. In...
Construction Manager Pat Gress has about 500 photos on his phone chronicling the construction of...
Jose Dubon has announced his plan to run on the Republican ticket for the Huntingburg Common...
No sex, no drugs, no race-relations and no politics. When Clint Hall of Huntingburg tells jokes,...