News of Record: 1/10January 10, 2020
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Zachary Ryan Gore and Lindsey Renee Gore
• April L. Robb, 35, 109 E. 17th St., Huntingburg, misdemeanor domestic battery, sentenced last week to 364 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of three days and 358 days suspended to supervised probation.
• Zachary E.L. Pace, 18, 6392 N. Cuzco Main St., French Lick, Level 6 felony battery resulting in moderate bodily injury, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to supervised probation.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Brandon J. Hanloh, 23, Dale; Brian L. Chang, 25, Indianapolis; Yohandris D. Mendoza, 38, Louisville, Kentucky.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates: Angela C. Hilgeman, 48, Ferdinand; Austin M. Lehmkuhler, 22, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for failure to yield: Vicki J. Boehne, 67, Evansville.
• Fined $141 and costs for no valid driver’s license: Sydny R. Walz, 16, Huntingburg.
• Fined $138 and costs for unlawful possession of tobacco by a minor: Carter C.H. Smith, 16, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Wanda G. Ramirez, 26, and Peter N. Lemond, 53, both of Huntingburg; Cristhian A. Reyes, 29, Birdseye; George A. Bullington, 22, Cuzco.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding an official traffic control device: Courtney E. Vittitow, 16, Dubois; Elijah G. Hickey, 23, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for no insurance: Dakota R. James, 19, and Baron L. Singleton Jr., 25, both of Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for learner’s permit violation: Beronica Y. Dubon, 18, Huntingburg.
• Fined $25 for child restraint system violation: Geraldine A. Staats, 66, Loogootee.
Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Michael T. Sisk, 19, Bloomington.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Public meetings to view and get input on the remaining options for the Mid-States Corridor will...
Three Septembers ago, mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer. After completing multiple...
As of now, plans are being pursued to expand the Dubois County Security Center and community...
Mya Englert, the winner of Forest Park Junior-Senior High School's Poetry Out Loud competition,...
When Jackson Wilhite, a 2012 Heritage Hills High School graduate, was in fifth grade, he had the...
As both postman and family man, Matt Lorey delivers.
A Jasper man received one of the state’s highest honors on Thursday night.
Shirley J. Ray believes we need to learn every day. As the first-ever director of the Dubois...