News of Record: 1/10January 10, 2020
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Zachary Ryan Gore and Lindsey Renee Gore
• April L. Robb, 35, 109 E. 17th St., Huntingburg, misdemeanor domestic battery, sentenced last week to 364 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of three days and 358 days suspended to supervised probation.
• Zachary E.L. Pace, 18, 6392 N. Cuzco Main St., French Lick, Level 6 felony battery resulting in moderate bodily injury, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to supervised probation.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Brandon J. Hanloh, 23, Dale; Brian L. Chang, 25, Indianapolis; Yohandris D. Mendoza, 38, Louisville, Kentucky.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates: Angela C. Hilgeman, 48, Ferdinand; Austin M. Lehmkuhler, 22, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for failure to yield: Vicki J. Boehne, 67, Evansville.
• Fined $141 and costs for no valid driver’s license: Sydny R. Walz, 16, Huntingburg.
• Fined $138 and costs for unlawful possession of tobacco by a minor: Carter C.H. Smith, 16, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Wanda G. Ramirez, 26, and Peter N. Lemond, 53, both of Huntingburg; Cristhian A. Reyes, 29, Birdseye; George A. Bullington, 22, Cuzco.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding an official traffic control device: Courtney E. Vittitow, 16, Dubois; Elijah G. Hickey, 23, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for no insurance: Dakota R. James, 19, and Baron L. Singleton Jr., 25, both of Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for learner’s permit violation: Beronica Y. Dubon, 18, Huntingburg.
• Fined $25 for child restraint system violation: Geraldine A. Staats, 66, Loogootee.
Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Michael T. Sisk, 19, Bloomington.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
With a set of twins and triplets and six other kids, Adam and Nikkia Anders of Birdseye never...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 12 new cases of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
It all started with a path through the woods. Just over 20 years ago, Dave Buehler’s vision...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 19 new cases of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
Plans for creating a countywide trail master plan are slowly progressing.
After receiving a favorable recommendation from the Jasper Utility Service Board earlier this...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday Dubois County's 26th COVID-19 death,...
A women’s recovery home could come to Jasper’s east side.