News of Record: 1/10January 10, 2020
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Zachary Ryan Gore and Lindsey Renee Gore
• April L. Robb, 35, 109 E. 17th St., Huntingburg, misdemeanor domestic battery, sentenced last week to 364 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of three days and 358 days suspended to supervised probation.
• Zachary E.L. Pace, 18, 6392 N. Cuzco Main St., French Lick, Level 6 felony battery resulting in moderate bodily injury, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to supervised probation.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Brandon J. Hanloh, 23, Dale; Brian L. Chang, 25, Indianapolis; Yohandris D. Mendoza, 38, Louisville, Kentucky.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates: Angela C. Hilgeman, 48, Ferdinand; Austin M. Lehmkuhler, 22, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for failure to yield: Vicki J. Boehne, 67, Evansville.
• Fined $141 and costs for no valid driver’s license: Sydny R. Walz, 16, Huntingburg.
• Fined $138 and costs for unlawful possession of tobacco by a minor: Carter C.H. Smith, 16, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Wanda G. Ramirez, 26, and Peter N. Lemond, 53, both of Huntingburg; Cristhian A. Reyes, 29, Birdseye; George A. Bullington, 22, Cuzco.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding an official traffic control device: Courtney E. Vittitow, 16, Dubois; Elijah G. Hickey, 23, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for no insurance: Dakota R. James, 19, and Baron L. Singleton Jr., 25, both of Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for learner’s permit violation: Beronica Y. Dubon, 18, Huntingburg.
• Fined $25 for child restraint system violation: Geraldine A. Staats, 66, Loogootee.
Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Michael T. Sisk, 19, Bloomington.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Two more COVID-19 cases have been identified in Dubois County, bringing the total number of...
Reminders of the day that Andy Chinn and Gabbie Terwiske were supposed to say “I do” are...
This is the second week that Northeast Dubois bus drivers have driven their routes to distribute...
Probationary Indiana State Police troopers — they include two new members of the Jasper Post...
Some health care workers at Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center have tested positive for...
On Monday, the Dubois County Commissioners extended the local disaster emergency declaration to...
“And the world came together as the people stayed apart.” When Jasper artist Jennifer...
While I’m homebound here during the Great Global Pause, my cats, at first, seemed excited...