News of Record: 1/10January 10, 2020
Editor’s note: The date of occurrence of the cases that the following court and traffic rulings document may be six months or more prior to today’s publication. Some synopsized sentences may have already been served.
• Zachary Ryan Gore and Lindsey Renee Gore
• April L. Robb, 35, 109 E. 17th St., Huntingburg, misdemeanor domestic battery, sentenced last week to 364 days in the Dubois County Security Center with a jail credit of three days and 358 days suspended to supervised probation.
• Zachary E.L. Pace, 18, 6392 N. Cuzco Main St., French Lick, Level 6 felony battery resulting in moderate bodily injury, sentenced last week to 365 days in the Dubois County Security Center suspended to supervised probation.
• Fined $141 and costs for speeding: Brandon J. Hanloh, 23, Dale; Brian L. Chang, 25, Indianapolis; Yohandris D. Mendoza, 38, Louisville, Kentucky.
• Fined $141 and costs for expired plates: Angela C. Hilgeman, 48, Ferdinand; Austin M. Lehmkuhler, 22, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for failure to yield: Vicki J. Boehne, 67, Evansville.
• Fined $141 and costs for no valid driver’s license: Sydny R. Walz, 16, Huntingburg.
• Fined $138 and costs for unlawful possession of tobacco by a minor: Carter C.H. Smith, 16, Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for driving while suspended: Wanda G. Ramirez, 26, and Peter N. Lemond, 53, both of Huntingburg; Cristhian A. Reyes, 29, Birdseye; George A. Bullington, 22, Cuzco.
• Fined $141 and costs for disregarding an official traffic control device: Courtney E. Vittitow, 16, Dubois; Elijah G. Hickey, 23, Huntingburg.
• Fined $141 and costs for no insurance: Dakota R. James, 19, and Baron L. Singleton Jr., 25, both of Jasper.
• Fined $141 and costs for learner’s permit violation: Beronica Y. Dubon, 18, Huntingburg.
• Fined $25 for child restraint system violation: Geraldine A. Staats, 66, Loogootee.
Traffic cases — entered pretrial diversion program last week with $192.50 fee:
• Speeding — Michael T. Sisk, 19, Bloomington.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A sound like bells filled the music classroom at Holy Trinity Catholic School’s East Campus...
I learned recently that dad hadn’t totally given up the pen. Mom showed me a green shoebox...
Despite the national Boy Scouts of America filing for bankruptcy protection, local Scout...
Mary Ellen (Stenftenagel) Kluth was raised to care. Before she first distributed the resources,...
After leading a public education forum at Vincennes University Jasper on Tuesday night, Indiana...
The Northeast Dubois County School Corporation has seen significant changes in the last few...
Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter recently announced the promotion of Master...
When the 2020-21 school year starts, Heritage Hills High School Assistant Principal Jeff Cochren...