Memorial Hospital adjusts visitor restrictionsJune 8, 2020
From Local Sources
JASPER — Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center has adjusted its visitor restrictions.
They are as follows:
• Entrances to hospital facilities remain limited.
• One visitor per patient per day (excludes patients in isolation, Skilled Caring Center, Inpatient Rehab Center, Behavioral Health Services and Caring Hands Senior Services).
• Visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Visitors must stay in the patient room (going to the Tower Café for food is allowed).
• Visitors must go through the screening process, wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose, and check in at the nurses station.
• Visitors are also encouraged to clean their hands frequently while in the hospital.
For outpatient clinics, laboratory, radiology, oncology, etc., patients should come to their appointments alone and wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose.
• Patients under the age of 18 are allowed one parent/legal guardian.
• Patients needing physical or mental assistance.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
In just one week, Ryan Menke of Holland will be swimming across the Hudson River.
Out of all eight Indiana State Police posts built when ISP was formed in the 1930s, the Jasper...
Habitat for Humanity of Dubois County announced the selection of the Armstrong family to partner...
Recently, I had to contend with an epic battle between good and evil: To doughnut or not to...
The Dubois County 4-H Fair ran July 12-16 at the Dubois County 4-H Fairgrounds in Bretzville....
Josie Brown contemplated while her horse, Scotty, took a break to chew on some grass. The two...
Indiana Department of Transportation workers have several projects underway in the area.