Memorial Hospital adjusts visitor restrictionsJune 8, 2020
From Local Sources
JASPER — Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center has adjusted its visitor restrictions.
They are as follows:
• Entrances to hospital facilities remain limited.
• One visitor per patient per day (excludes patients in isolation, Skilled Caring Center, Inpatient Rehab Center, Behavioral Health Services and Caring Hands Senior Services).
• Visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Visitors must stay in the patient room (going to the Tower Café for food is allowed).
• Visitors must go through the screening process, wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose, and check in at the nurses station.
• Visitors are also encouraged to clean their hands frequently while in the hospital.
For outpatient clinics, laboratory, radiology, oncology, etc., patients should come to their appointments alone and wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose.
• Patients under the age of 18 are allowed one parent/legal guardian.
• Patients needing physical or mental assistance.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Organized by Dubois County Youth Livestock Supporters Inc., the 2020 Dubois County Youth...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 15 new COVID-19 cases.
The courts are starting up jury trials again. But doing that safely might mean holding them...
After a year of closure while construction crews built a walking trail around the lake, Old Town...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today 12 new COVID-19 cases.
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari’s newest marquee attraction is the first of its kind — a...
The county's plan for reopening will follow the state's plan.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today one new COVID-19 case.