Memorial Hospital adjusts visitor restrictionsJune 8, 2020
From Local Sources
JASPER — Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center has adjusted its visitor restrictions.
They are as follows:
• Entrances to hospital facilities remain limited.
• One visitor per patient per day (excludes patients in isolation, Skilled Caring Center, Inpatient Rehab Center, Behavioral Health Services and Caring Hands Senior Services).
• Visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Visitors must stay in the patient room (going to the Tower Café for food is allowed).
• Visitors must go through the screening process, wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose, and check in at the nurses station.
• Visitors are also encouraged to clean their hands frequently while in the hospital.
For outpatient clinics, laboratory, radiology, oncology, etc., patients should come to their appointments alone and wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose.
• Patients under the age of 18 are allowed one parent/legal guardian.
• Patients needing physical or mental assistance.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
It wasn’t just about being a mom. It was a strange way to come upon the realization — skinny...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday eight new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
This is the last school year Mark Jahn will be principal of Cedar Crest Intermediate School.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday another COVID-19-related death in...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday seven new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday six new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Tom Schmitt sat in his pickup Wednesday, far away from the construction workers, watching the...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday 20 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois...