Meeting: Northeast Dubois SchoolsJanuary 23, 2020
The Northeast Dubois School Board met Tuesday and:
• Approved a field trip request for the Future Farmers of America to attend the Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, Kentucky.
• Approved updated board policies from Neola Inc., which is an independent organization that recommends policy and bylaw updates for member school boards. The board held the first reading of the policies at the December meeting.
• Thanked community members for a quick response to a medical emergency at the Jan. 11 basketball game.
• Approved the resignations of assistant softball coach Eric Smith and Dubois Middle School instructional assistant Jolene Sitzman.
• Heard that there will be no school on Feb. 14 or Feb. 17, as those are marked as snow day makeup days.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Dubois County Health Department confirms six more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
As days, weeks and months of social distancing push ahead into an uncertain future, meaningful...
The Dubois County Health Department confirms four more positive cases of novel coronavirus,...
Although park facilities — with the exception of playgrounds — were cleared to reopen last...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today a third COVID-19-related death in the county.
Zax Creamery — formerly Big Olaf Creamery — is set to launch in a new north side location on...
Heritage Hills High School graduated 138 in the Class of 2020 this month when e-learning came to...
What will summer look like for Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari under the cloud of COVID-19?