Meeting: Northeast Dubois SchoolsJanuary 23, 2020
The Northeast Dubois School Board met Tuesday and:
• Approved a field trip request for the Future Farmers of America to attend the Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, Kentucky.
• Approved updated board policies from Neola Inc., which is an independent organization that recommends policy and bylaw updates for member school boards. The board held the first reading of the policies at the December meeting.
• Thanked community members for a quick response to a medical emergency at the Jan. 11 basketball game.
• Approved the resignations of assistant softball coach Eric Smith and Dubois Middle School instructional assistant Jolene Sitzman.
• Heard that there will be no school on Feb. 14 or Feb. 17, as those are marked as snow day makeup days.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday another COVID-19-related death in Dubois...
Ken Buck has lived and breathed parks and recreation for the past 47 years.
I have a lot to be thankful for in 2020 despite the merciless pandemic that has left global...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported 83 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County since...
The crisp air and colorful leaves of fall bring our favorite traditions of the season.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 38 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Those who celebrate Christmas have debated for decades over the ideal time to decorate. Some say...
Steve Schwinghamer will be Huntingburg’s new leader. He was elected mayor by a caucus of...