Meeting: Jasper Utility Service BoardJune 16, 2020
The Jasper Utility Service Board met Monday and:
• Opened three quotes for a wastewater department manhole rehabilitation project. The cost will not exceed $30,000, and the low bid was approved, pending a spec review.
• Approved an annual generator service agreement at a cost of $3,656.50.
• Approved replacing inlet actuator valves at a cost of $40,648. The valves come from Harold Beck and Sons Inc.
• Approved requesting bids for a project that would see the replacement of a roughly 1,600-foot, six-inch water main, with a 12-inch line. The estimated cost is $190,000. The line is located on Northwood Avenue between U.S. 231 and Westwood Boulevard.
• Approved sending a tapping machine away for refurbishment and an air operator replacement at a total cost of $16,900.
• Approved an encroachment agreement from the Jasper River Centre for the establishment of a “bark park” area. A patio area and proposed dog park will be located behind the new building, over a section of sanitary sewer and trail access easements.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday another COVID-19-related death in...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday another COVID-19-related death in Dubois...
Disinger Jewelers is back in business with a new owner.
In the two months Steve Schwinghamer has been mayor of Huntingburg, he has been working on...
The Jasper Strassenfest Committee has selected a theme and Hofmarschall for the 2021...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday another COVID-19-related death...
The Southwest Dubois County School Board approved spending up to $5.5 million on renovations in...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday another COVID-19-related death in Dubois...