Meeting: Jasper Utility Service BoardJune 16, 2020
The Jasper Utility Service Board met Monday and:
• Opened three quotes for a wastewater department manhole rehabilitation project. The cost will not exceed $30,000, and the low bid was approved, pending a spec review.
• Approved an annual generator service agreement at a cost of $3,656.50.
• Approved replacing inlet actuator valves at a cost of $40,648. The valves come from Harold Beck and Sons Inc.
• Approved requesting bids for a project that would see the replacement of a roughly 1,600-foot, six-inch water main, with a 12-inch line. The estimated cost is $190,000. The line is located on Northwood Avenue between U.S. 231 and Westwood Boulevard.
• Approved sending a tapping machine away for refurbishment and an air operator replacement at a total cost of $16,900.
• Approved an encroachment agreement from the Jasper River Centre for the establishment of a “bark park” area. A patio area and proposed dog park will be located behind the new building, over a section of sanitary sewer and trail access easements.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
With a set of twins and triplets and six other kids, Adam and Nikkia Anders of Birdseye never...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 12 new cases of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
It all started with a path through the woods. Just over 20 years ago, Dave Buehler’s vision...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 19 new cases of COVID-19 in Dubois County.
Plans for creating a countywide trail master plan are slowly progressing.
After receiving a favorable recommendation from the Jasper Utility Service Board earlier this...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday Dubois County's 26th COVID-19 death,...
A women’s recovery home could come to Jasper’s east side.