Meeting: Jasper Park and Recreation BoardJanuary 13, 2021
The Jasper Park and Recreation Board met Tuesday and:
• Heard that the Older Americans Center is still doing virtual exercise sessions, but there isn’t much other activity going on while the county is still in the COVID-19 red zone.
• Heard that December was a good month to end an even better year at the Buffalo Trace Golf Course. Revenue for December was $14,989.66, making 2020’s total revenue $535,575.93, a 34% increase from 2019.
• Granted permission to seek annual quotes for fertilizer for the sports complex, soccer complex, Central Green and the Parklands.
• Granted permission to seek quotes for golf carts. Half of the current fleet, so about 40 carts, needs to be replaced to catch up on the lack of carts rented in 2019.
• Granted permission to hire an assistant pro shop manager and golf course laborer.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Habitat for Humanity of Dubois County announced the selection of the Armstrong family to partner...
Recently, I had to contend with an epic battle between good and evil: To doughnut or not to...
The Dubois County 4-H Fair ran July 12-16 at the Dubois County 4-H Fairgrounds in Bretzville....
Josie Brown contemplated while her horse, Scotty, took a break to chew on some grass. The two...
Indiana Department of Transportation workers have several projects underway in the area.
Paintings and sculptures depicting community life are being created in a local, but temporary,...