Meeting: Jasper Park and Recreation BoardJanuary 13, 2021
The Jasper Park and Recreation Board met Tuesday and:
• Heard that the Older Americans Center is still doing virtual exercise sessions, but there isn’t much other activity going on while the county is still in the COVID-19 red zone.
• Heard that December was a good month to end an even better year at the Buffalo Trace Golf Course. Revenue for December was $14,989.66, making 2020’s total revenue $535,575.93, a 34% increase from 2019.
• Granted permission to seek annual quotes for fertilizer for the sports complex, soccer complex, Central Green and the Parklands.
• Granted permission to seek quotes for golf carts. Half of the current fleet, so about 40 carts, needs to be replaced to catch up on the lack of carts rented in 2019.
• Granted permission to hire an assistant pro shop manager and golf course laborer.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Four-year-old Charlie Schnarr of Jasper was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare type of...
Susan Gossett wants more people to be able to go to faraway places right in the comfort of their...
Out of all eight Indiana State Police posts created when ISP was formed in the 1930s, the Jasper...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday 44 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Hoosier National Forest seeks information from the public about an area south of Paoli in...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday 50 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Jasper Volunteer Fire Department celebrated its 125th anniversary Wednesday.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday 52 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.