Meeting: Jasper Community ArtsFebruary 3, 2021
The Jasper Community Arts Commission met Tuesday and:
• Heard from Arts Director Kyle Rupert that the commission’s revenue was down for the year but it had secured three grants to help with supplies and performances.
• Heard that a Broadway cast reunion event will come later in February, with more details to follow.
• Approved permission for Rupert to seek quotes for the season guide poster.
• Heard from Visual Arts Coordinator Emily Colucci Peak that several art pieces have been bought so far, including six from the John Mellencamp exhibit.
• Heard that the cultural center’s gift shop is almost ready to open.
• Heard that there will be several virtual workshops available for kids beginning at the start of February.
• Approved several old items to be declared as junk.
• Heard from Bryce Conway that there will be a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the cultural center sometime in the spring.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday 20 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois...
As Kyle Gudorf and Lance Reynolds searched for their next great catch, the bowfishermen learned...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday five new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday nine new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Becky Hickman has always enjoyed helping people succeed by connecting them to resources.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday eight new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday five new COVID-19 deaths in Dubois...
A Birdseye man was flown to an Evansville hospital with a head injury after his pickup truck...