Meeting: Jasper Common CouncilJune 18, 2020
The Jasper Common Council met Wednesday and:
• Tabled a proposed ordinance change concerned with the regulating of animals in the city and providing penalties for violations.
• Approved an ordinance establishing electronic information fees for when someone requests a copy of police body camera footage. The charge is $150.
• Heard that the city’s annual budget hearings will take place on Tuesday, Aug. 18, and Tuesday, Aug. 25. The first meeting will run from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., at City Hall, 610 Main Street, and the second meeting’s time has not been set.
• Approved a resolution amending the economic development plan for the city’s central area economic development area, and approving the order of the Jasper Plan Commission. The commission recently approved a list of supplemental projects that could take place either within that area or could serve that area. The final confirmatory resolution will be made by the Jasper Redevelopment Commission.
• Approved a gas contractor’s license for Randolfe Guerra.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday six new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Tom Schmitt sat in his pickup Wednesday, far away from the construction workers, watching the...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday 20 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois...
As Kyle Gudorf and Lance Reynolds searched for their next great catch, the bowfishermen learned...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday five new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday nine new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Becky Hickman has always enjoyed helping people succeed by connecting them to resources.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday eight new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.