Meeting: Jasper Board of Zoning AppealsJune 4, 2020
The Jasper Board of Zoning Appeals met Wednesday and:
• Approved a variance allowing the construction of a detached two-car garage, within the property setback requirement, at 985 N. Evergreen Drive. That property is zoned rural-residential.
• Denied a special exception request that would have allowed a child day care to increase its capacity at the home located at 702 Church Ave. That property is zoned single-family residential.
• Approved two variances in relation to the discussed future Dubois County justice center project. The first allowed the center to maintain parking along the right of way along Brucke Strasse, and the second permitted the proposed judicial center building to be located within 40 feet of the front yard setback along Brucke Strasse.
• Approved a special exception to allow a tattoo business at 708 Main St., across the street from German American Bank.
• Approved moving the board’s July 1 meeting to Wednesday, July 8.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Habitat for Humanity of Dubois County announced the selection of the Armstrong family to partner...
Recently, I had to contend with an epic battle between good and evil: To doughnut or not to...
The Dubois County 4-H Fair ran July 12-16 at the Dubois County 4-H Fairgrounds in Bretzville....
Josie Brown contemplated while her horse, Scotty, took a break to chew on some grass. The two...
Indiana Department of Transportation workers have several projects underway in the area.
Paintings and sculptures depicting community life are being created in a local, but temporary,...