Meeting: Jasper Board of Zoning AppealsJune 4, 2020
The Jasper Board of Zoning Appeals met Wednesday and:
• Approved a variance allowing the construction of a detached two-car garage, within the property setback requirement, at 985 N. Evergreen Drive. That property is zoned rural-residential.
• Denied a special exception request that would have allowed a child day care to increase its capacity at the home located at 702 Church Ave. That property is zoned single-family residential.
• Approved two variances in relation to the discussed future Dubois County justice center project. The first allowed the center to maintain parking along the right of way along Brucke Strasse, and the second permitted the proposed judicial center building to be located within 40 feet of the front yard setback along Brucke Strasse.
• Approved a special exception to allow a tattoo business at 708 Main St., across the street from German American Bank.
• Approved moving the board’s July 1 meeting to Wednesday, July 8.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Penny, 68, now uses her experiences to encourage women to undergo annual mammogram screenings...
A year ago, seeing a food truck on a street or parking lot in Dubois County was unusual. Now,...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today 37 new cases of COVID-19 for Dubois County.
Dubois County is now home to a box designed to allow mothers a safe, legal and anonymous way of...
Candidates running for local office shared their insights on local issues during a forum held...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported today 36 new cases of COVID-19 for Dubois County.
No awards, contests or state finals trip. Nearly a week after the Southridge Marching Raider...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today six new cases of COVID-19.