Meeting: Jasper Board of Zoning AppealsJune 4, 2020
The Jasper Board of Zoning Appeals met Wednesday and:
• Approved a variance allowing the construction of a detached two-car garage, within the property setback requirement, at 985 N. Evergreen Drive. That property is zoned rural-residential.
• Denied a special exception request that would have allowed a child day care to increase its capacity at the home located at 702 Church Ave. That property is zoned single-family residential.
• Approved two variances in relation to the discussed future Dubois County justice center project. The first allowed the center to maintain parking along the right of way along Brucke Strasse, and the second permitted the proposed judicial center building to be located within 40 feet of the front yard setback along Brucke Strasse.
• Approved a special exception to allow a tattoo business at 708 Main St., across the street from German American Bank.
• Approved moving the board’s July 1 meeting to Wednesday, July 8.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday one more COVID-19-related death in...
Despite the pandemic, the town of Ferdinand had a pretty good year in 2020, Town Council...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday two more COVID-19-related deaths in...
Joe Crutchfield, who has been sober for years, has been working for more than a year on starting...
The Dubois County Park Board has considered several matters for the park’s future.
The Dubois County Health Department, in collaboration with the Indiana State Department of...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday three more COVID-19-related deaths in...
How I Broke This | Ep. 1 | Slaw Shack