Meeting: Jasper Board of Zoning AppealsNovember 7, 2019
The Jasper Board of Zoning Appeals met Wednesday and:
• Approved a material variance for Kent and Jennifer Harker allowing the construction of a non-conforming accessory structure at 4265 W. Hillcrest Dr. The clay-colored, metal building will serve as a garage that has the same appearance as others in the neighborhood.
• Approved a variance for Heidorn Financial Center allowing the installation of a non-conforming digital monument sign at 1405 Newton St. The new sign will replace an old sign worn by age.
• Approved height, building material and size variances for a non-conforming accessory structure that will go up at Kraig Kline’s residence at 2312 E. Greener Road. The building will serve as a storage space.
• Approved an accessory structure variance for Arnold and Mary Reyling. The building the variance applies to — located at 93 S. 400W. — has already been constructed.
• Approved an accessory structure variance for Kerstiens Homes & Designs Inc. The variance allows for a detached garage to be located 6.25 feet from side lot line at 850 Keusch Lane.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
A photo essay exploring diversity among Generation Z in Dubois and surrounding counties.
In the last 50 years, what began as a part-time gig for Thermwood CEO Ken Susnjara while he...
The double-nickel age is just days away. Fifty-five. That’s old.
Next weekend, Actors Community Theatre will bring "These Shining Lives" to life.
Wade Pierce believes there’s a beer out there for everybody. Perhaps you haven’t found your...
This weekend marks the third weekend of November, and in Ferdinand that means the Olde World is...
This is your chance to say you knew them before they were famous. Their journey started at Dance...
This semester, 28 students are enrolled in the Career Advancement Partnership program at...