Meeting: Jasper Board of Zoning AppealsNovember 7, 2019
The Jasper Board of Zoning Appeals met Wednesday and:
• Approved a material variance for Kent and Jennifer Harker allowing the construction of a non-conforming accessory structure at 4265 W. Hillcrest Dr. The clay-colored, metal building will serve as a garage that has the same appearance as others in the neighborhood.
• Approved a variance for Heidorn Financial Center allowing the installation of a non-conforming digital monument sign at 1405 Newton St. The new sign will replace an old sign worn by age.
• Approved height, building material and size variances for a non-conforming accessory structure that will go up at Kraig Kline’s residence at 2312 E. Greener Road. The building will serve as a storage space.
• Approved an accessory structure variance for Arnold and Mary Reyling. The building the variance applies to — located at 93 S. 400W. — has already been constructed.
• Approved an accessory structure variance for Kerstiens Homes & Designs Inc. The variance allows for a detached garage to be located 6.25 feet from side lot line at 850 Keusch Lane.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Next Act Inc, the nonprofit organization that owns and operates the historic Astra Theatre in...
Creative energy filled Jasper Middle School Saturday as teams of students from across Southern...
Three local police K-9s will receive bullet- and stab-protective vests thanks to a charitable...
The air temperature hit 50 degrees as the time arrived Sunday for participants at the ninth...
The Herald asked four individuals about what they wear on a daily basis.
Teens at local high schools donned orange this week to bring awareness to an issue that on...
The planners behind a Dubois County summer festival have a new person at the helm.
Immigration lawyer Christine Popp travels from Bloomington to Dubois County to help immigrants...