Meeting: Jasper Board of Zoning AppealsNovember 7, 2019
The Jasper Board of Zoning Appeals met Wednesday and:
• Approved a material variance for Kent and Jennifer Harker allowing the construction of a non-conforming accessory structure at 4265 W. Hillcrest Dr. The clay-colored, metal building will serve as a garage that has the same appearance as others in the neighborhood.
• Approved a variance for Heidorn Financial Center allowing the installation of a non-conforming digital monument sign at 1405 Newton St. The new sign will replace an old sign worn by age.
• Approved height, building material and size variances for a non-conforming accessory structure that will go up at Kraig Kline’s residence at 2312 E. Greener Road. The building will serve as a storage space.
• Approved an accessory structure variance for Arnold and Mary Reyling. The building the variance applies to — located at 93 S. 400W. — has already been constructed.
• Approved an accessory structure variance for Kerstiens Homes & Designs Inc. The variance allows for a detached garage to be located 6.25 feet from side lot line at 850 Keusch Lane.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari’s newest marquee attraction is the first of its kind — a...
The county's plan for reopening will follow the state's plan.
The Dubois County Health Department reported today one new COVID-19 case.
A little bowtie-clad hamster named Harry Hugger is here to teach children about the COVID-19...
Dubois County Democratic Chairman Mike Kendall said he still stands behind Mikayla Granados’...
The Dubois County Health Department today reported no new COVID-19 cases.
In just under a year, the Tri-County YMCA in Ferdinand will be 50% larger. It held a...
The Dubois County Health Department reported today two new COVID-19 cases.