Meeting: Jasper Board of Zoning AppealsNovember 7, 2019
The Jasper Board of Zoning Appeals met Wednesday and:
• Approved a material variance for Kent and Jennifer Harker allowing the construction of a non-conforming accessory structure at 4265 W. Hillcrest Dr. The clay-colored, metal building will serve as a garage that has the same appearance as others in the neighborhood.
• Approved a variance for Heidorn Financial Center allowing the installation of a non-conforming digital monument sign at 1405 Newton St. The new sign will replace an old sign worn by age.
• Approved height, building material and size variances for a non-conforming accessory structure that will go up at Kraig Kline’s residence at 2312 E. Greener Road. The building will serve as a storage space.
• Approved an accessory structure variance for Arnold and Mary Reyling. The building the variance applies to — located at 93 S. 400W. — has already been constructed.
• Approved an accessory structure variance for Kerstiens Homes & Designs Inc. The variance allows for a detached garage to be located 6.25 feet from side lot line at 850 Keusch Lane.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
As with Veterans Day itself, the numbers associated with World War II infantryman Louis Schmidt...
It’s all over. After countless hours of practice in the blistering heat and freezing cold,...
Bill Pfister continues his long and complicated search for a kidney.
Anderson Peters died Monday at age 16 when his heart gave out due to hypertrophic...
North Park Cinemas, a family owned and operated theater group based in Evansville, has...
When Josh Rivedal of Los Angeles was at his lowest, he discovered he needed to be in service to...
Jasper Community Arts will present a performance by 6 Guitars at 7:30 p.m. Friday at the Jasper...
To his knowledge, Chad Lueken was the only candidate whose kids waved oversized images of his...