Meeting: Jasper Board of Public WorksSeptember 14, 2021
The Jasper Board of Public Works and Safety met Tuesday and:
• Approved a request from Precision Contracting to temporarily close Brucke Strasse between South Newton and Third Avenue.
• Approved the Downtown Fitness and Running Turkey Trot at 8 a.m. Nov. 25. It will begin and end at the store location.
• Approved a Jasper band contest at 8 a.m. Oct. 9 at the Jasper football field/Schroeder soccer complex.
• Approved a pickleball tournament Sept. 25 and 26 at Bohnert Park.
• Gave Derry Creutz permission to clean the old markers at Enlow Cemetery.
• Approved a change order of $2,103.75 for the Newton Street sidewalk project.
• Accepted a bid for Geomelt 55 for the street department for $1.95 per gallon.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Holland Community Festival returns this weekend with a new theme that’s so straightforward...
The 2021 Huntingburg Herbstfest Miss and Pre-Teen Miss Queen Pageants are set for Sunday, Sept....
Country legend John Conlee (Mr. Rose Colored Glasses), a regular performer at the Grand Ole Opry...
Opening the Corolla’s door, I hesitated before planting my flip-flopped feet firmly onto the...
Twenty years ago today, our nation was transformed forever.
Dubois County Coroner Katie Schuck was victorious in the Aug. 28 Guns and Hoses boxing match in...
After significant flooding Aug. 30, the Northeast Dubois Intermediate School gym is closed for...
Dale Fall Fest Queen Grace Mangan and her court will greet visitors to this weekend’s festival.