Meeting: Jasper Board of Public WorksSeptember 14, 2021
The Jasper Board of Public Works and Safety met Tuesday and:
• Approved a request from Precision Contracting to temporarily close Brucke Strasse between South Newton and Third Avenue.
• Approved the Downtown Fitness and Running Turkey Trot at 8 a.m. Nov. 25. It will begin and end at the store location.
• Approved a Jasper band contest at 8 a.m. Oct. 9 at the Jasper football field/Schroeder soccer complex.
• Approved a pickleball tournament Sept. 25 and 26 at Bohnert Park.
• Gave Derry Creutz permission to clean the old markers at Enlow Cemetery.
• Approved a change order of $2,103.75 for the Newton Street sidewalk project.
• Accepted a bid for Geomelt 55 for the street department for $1.95 per gallon.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Chocolate Bliss’ new store at 412 E. Fourth St. in Huntingburg, has been open for a week, and...
Indiana State Rep. Steve Davisson, R-Salem, died Sunday after a lengthy battle with cancer.
The Indiana State Chiropractic Association recently named State Rep. Shane Lindauer, R-Jasper,...
Northeast Dubois Intermediate School students are adapting to the temporary changes that had to...
This year is the 40th anniversary of the Herbstfest.
The 2021 Huntingburg Herbstfest Little and Junior Miss Queen Pageant is set for 7:30 p.m. Friday...
The 2021 Huntingburg Herbstfest Miss and Pre-Teen Miss Queen Pageants were Sunday at the...
Renovation plans for the Southwest Dubois County School Corporation, including a new athletic...