Meeting: Jasper Board of Public WorksAugust 24, 2021
The Jasper Board of Public Works and Safety met Tuesday and:
• Approved closures of Cobblestone Road and 20th Street for a block party at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 17.
• Approved closures of Test Drive and 12th Avenue for the Red, White and Brauen music festival at 3 p.m. Aug. 28.
• Approved a Halloween celebration hosted by the parks department at Central Green at 6 p.m. Oct. 24.
• Gave the Jasper Police Department permission to junk an in-car camera system that is no longer in use.
• Declared an old salt brine truck as surplus to be put up for auction.
• Approved a street department request to close the intersection of Third Avenue and Clay Street to repair the asphalt that has settled from a previous sanitary sewer repair.
• Approved a street department request to close Cathy Lane on the east side of the intersection with Mill Street.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Indiana State Rep. Steve Davisson, R-Salem, died Sunday after a lengthy battle with cancer.
The Indiana State Chiropractic Association recently named State Rep. Shane Lindauer, R-Jasper,...
Northeast Dubois Intermediate School students are adapting to the temporary changes that had to...
This year is the 40th anniversary of the Herbstfest.
The 2021 Huntingburg Herbstfest Little and Junior Miss Queen Pageant is set for 7:30 p.m. Friday...
The 2021 Huntingburg Herbstfest Miss and Pre-Teen Miss Queen Pageants were Sunday at the...
Renovation plans for the Southwest Dubois County School Corporation, including a new athletic...
A recommended route for the Mid-States Corridor project is still on track to be identified by...