Meeting: Jasper Board of Public WorksMay 25, 2021
The Jasper Board of Public Works and Safety met Tuesday and:
• Accepted the low bid of $5,325 for a steel snow plow for the street department.
• Approved the reservation of the Schroeder Complex from 4 to 11 p.m. Sept. 11 for Family Fest, an annual celebration put on by the Dubois County ecumenical council.
• Approved the use of the Jasper Riverwalk from 6 a.m. to noon Oct. 2 for the Tri-County Walk to End Alzheimer’s put on by the Alzheimer’s Association.
• Approved the closing of several parking spaces this weekend in front of 702 and 704 Main St. for facade improvements.
• Approved a Seal Masters of Indianapolis quote of $35,233.20 for the completion of road recovery projects throughout the city.
• Gave the street department permission to update the annual financial assurance for the landfill with an irrevocable letter of credit.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Andrea Schwartz is dedicated to helping people live fulfillng lives on their own terms.
The Dubois Branch Library was a welcomed addition to the community. And now, 10 years later, the...
Northeast Dubois Superintendent Bill Hochgesang has enjoyed being superintendent in the school...
Lindsey Welp is a saxophonist performing at 6 p.m. June 25 at the Thyen-Clark Cultural Center.
Jasper native and saxophonist Lindsey Welp returns to her hometown on June 25 at 6 p.m. for an...
The old Sternberg Furniture building, which has been dim and empty for the past few years, was...
After a year of being shut down due to COVID-19, the Spirit of Jasper train is set to run again...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday another COVID-19-related death in...