Meeting: Jasper Board of Public WorksMay 25, 2021
The Jasper Board of Public Works and Safety met Tuesday and:
• Accepted the low bid of $5,325 for a steel snow plow for the street department.
• Approved the reservation of the Schroeder Complex from 4 to 11 p.m. Sept. 11 for Family Fest, an annual celebration put on by the Dubois County ecumenical council.
• Approved the use of the Jasper Riverwalk from 6 a.m. to noon Oct. 2 for the Tri-County Walk to End Alzheimer’s put on by the Alzheimer’s Association.
• Approved the closing of several parking spaces this weekend in front of 702 and 704 Main St. for facade improvements.
• Approved a Seal Masters of Indianapolis quote of $35,233.20 for the completion of road recovery projects throughout the city.
• Gave the street department permission to update the annual financial assurance for the landfill with an irrevocable letter of credit.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Indiana Department of Transportation workers have several projects underway in the area.
Paintings and sculptures depicting community life are being created in a local, but temporary,...
Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter recently announced the promotion of Master...
Demolition of the former Ditto Sales building at the Y-intersection of U.S. 231 and State Road...
Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter has announced the promotion of Master Trooper...
On an otherwise quiet Saturday afternoon on the Dubois County Courthouse Square, a group of...
Rose Ann (Haas) and the late Charlie Glendening were presented with the Celestine Distinguished...