Meeting: Jasper Board of Public WorksJanuary 8, 2019
The Jasper Board of Public Works met Tuesday and:
• Approved closing a section of Mill Street between 11th and 12th street for sewer line repairs on Thursday and Friday.
• Approved the route for the annual Jasper Walk to End Alzheimer’s, which is a just under 2-mile walk that will take place at the Riverwalk on the morning of Saturday, Oct. 5.
• Approved the Biggest Rescue of All Times event at the Riverwalk on Friday, April 26, and Saturday, April 27.
• Heard that downtown sidewalk repair work that will grind down uneven portions of sidewalk will begin today and continue this week.
• Approved the awarding of 2019 street department supply bids. Cave Quarries Inc.; Calcar Paving Inc.; J.H. Rudolph & Co. Inc; RiverTown Construction LLC; Central Concrete Supply LLC; and IMI Southeast will all supply various items to the department.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
There's more to a team than its players' athletic skills. Area high school athletic teams have...
The Heritage Hills High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 3 p.m. CT Saturday in the Lincoln...
The Northeast Dubois High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 6 p.m. Saturday at Northeast...
When Northeast Dubois High School junior Taylor Neukam set out to write a bilingual book in...
The Jasper High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 6 p.m. Friday at Jasper High School, with...
In 2016, a quad of friends set out on what could be seen as an epic bicentennial journey.
Fallen U.S. military members will be honored Monday on Memorial Day.
The Southridge High School Class of 2019 will graduate at 7 p.m. Friday in Memorial Gym with 139...