Meeting: Jasper Board of Public WorksJanuary 8, 2019
The Jasper Board of Public Works met Tuesday and:
• Approved closing a section of Mill Street between 11th and 12th street for sewer line repairs on Thursday and Friday.
• Approved the route for the annual Jasper Walk to End Alzheimer’s, which is a just under 2-mile walk that will take place at the Riverwalk on the morning of Saturday, Oct. 5.
• Approved the Biggest Rescue of All Times event at the Riverwalk on Friday, April 26, and Saturday, April 27.
• Heard that downtown sidewalk repair work that will grind down uneven portions of sidewalk will begin today and continue this week.
• Approved the awarding of 2019 street department supply bids. Cave Quarries Inc.; Calcar Paving Inc.; J.H. Rudolph & Co. Inc; RiverTown Construction LLC; Central Concrete Supply LLC; and IMI Southeast will all supply various items to the department.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Dubois County Council members discussed on Monday options for financing either a renovated...
County officials discussed at length on Monday the $40,500 Dubois County is being asked to...
Fifty years ago, Northwood Retirement Community opened in Jasper as Northwood Good Samaritan Center.
A dedication ceremony for the Ferdinand Veterans Memorial, constructed on the north side of town...
There’s more to Young Life than fostering faith. Teens build lifelong relationships with...
We’re still in the thick of spring, but there’s something about the upcoming Old Jasper Day...
Indiana’s Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch walked around Market Street Park with Huntingburg Mayor...
The feasibility study on options for expanding the Dubois County Security Center and addressing...