Meeting: Jasper Board of Public WorksJanuary 8, 2019
The Jasper Board of Public Works met Tuesday and:
• Approved closing a section of Mill Street between 11th and 12th street for sewer line repairs on Thursday and Friday.
• Approved the route for the annual Jasper Walk to End Alzheimer’s, which is a just under 2-mile walk that will take place at the Riverwalk on the morning of Saturday, Oct. 5.
• Approved the Biggest Rescue of All Times event at the Riverwalk on Friday, April 26, and Saturday, April 27.
• Heard that downtown sidewalk repair work that will grind down uneven portions of sidewalk will begin today and continue this week.
• Approved the awarding of 2019 street department supply bids. Cave Quarries Inc.; Calcar Paving Inc.; J.H. Rudolph & Co. Inc; RiverTown Construction LLC; Central Concrete Supply LLC; and IMI Southeast will all supply various items to the department.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
I’ve enjoyed a few stadium shakers in my time, but it’s the anti-arena acts on the smaller...
The hottest ticket the last two weekends for an Indiana volunteer firefighter had to be the...
Although he is in the middle of his Congressional work in the nation’s capital, U.S. Sen. Mike...
Bark in the Parklands was a joint event between the Dubois County Humane Society and the Jasper...
In celebration of Newspapers in Education Week, we asked elementary schoolers from Ireland,...
More than 500 attendees flooded the Jasper Community Arts Center and parts of Vincennes...
Severe weather that included wind gusts approaching 50 mph left its mark on Dubois County...
The St. John Bosco Youth Ministry in Jasper has hired Jacqueline Ripberger as its new director.