Meeting: Jasper Board of Public WorksJanuary 8, 2019
The Jasper Board of Public Works met Tuesday and:
• Approved closing a section of Mill Street between 11th and 12th street for sewer line repairs on Thursday and Friday.
• Approved the route for the annual Jasper Walk to End Alzheimer’s, which is a just under 2-mile walk that will take place at the Riverwalk on the morning of Saturday, Oct. 5.
• Approved the Biggest Rescue of All Times event at the Riverwalk on Friday, April 26, and Saturday, April 27.
• Heard that downtown sidewalk repair work that will grind down uneven portions of sidewalk will begin today and continue this week.
• Approved the awarding of 2019 street department supply bids. Cave Quarries Inc.; Calcar Paving Inc.; J.H. Rudolph & Co. Inc; RiverTown Construction LLC; Central Concrete Supply LLC; and IMI Southeast will all supply various items to the department.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
After years of planning and discussion, St. Mary Catholic Church in Ireland dedicated a new...
Now that the Dubois County Health Department is open to the public again, health officials are...
The Dubois County Health Department reported seven new COVID-19 cases today.
A wave of pink, yellow and blue shot down the twisty water slide at the Jasper Municipal...
For the first time in about 60 years, Jerome Buening, 82, will miss the Dubois County 4-H Fair.
Where would you go to find Greek and Mexican foods; as well as barbecue, crepes, shaved ice and...
The Dubois County Health Department reported two new COVID-19 cases today.
For Nancy Owens of Holland, opening her own chiropractic clinic has been a longtime dream. Now,...