Meeting: Huntingburg Public Library BoardFebruary 8, 2019
The Huntingburg Public Library Board met Thursday, Jan. 31 and:
• Agreed to postpone meeting with VPS Architecture of Evansville about changes to the library’s main floor until after the library completes its strategic planning process.
• Heard that the Indiana Department of Local Government Finance approved the library’s 2019 budget.
• Approved a quote from Kimberly Bolan & Associates of Carmel for $12,900 for consulting services through the strategic planning process. The library’s current strategic plan expires this year.
• Reviewed the annual financial report that tracks the library’s investments. The report will be submitted to the Indiana Board of Accounts. Elected officers for 2019 are as follows: Casey Lindeman, president; Carolyn Brewer, vice president; Mary Jeanne Schumacher, secretary; and Melissa Boeglin, treasurer.
• Heard that no Public Library Access Cards were sold in the previous quarter. The cards allow people outside of the library’s coverage area to use the services.
• Heard that Chris Neu and Angie McDonald have indicated interest in the vacant seat on the board. The seat will be appointed by the Southwest Dubois School Board.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
School staff directed traffic at Pine Ridge Elementary Thursday morning as cars poured into the...
Joyce Martin wanted one more ride. Horses have surrounded the 82-year-old woman her entire life....
U.S. Sen. Mike Braun was the featured speaker at the Dubois Strong annual meeting Thursday.
When and how the Mid-States Corridor will be completed after the initial study on the project is...
Tuesday evening, Dr. Arthur Provisor spoke at the Dubois County Leukemia Association’s annual...
When Pine Ridge Elementary preschool teacher Marilyn Stevens, 32, takes her class outside in the...
This is a story so wacky that you, the reader, might find yourself rereading lines from it over...
The Northeast Dubois School Board approved moving forward with a renovation to Northeast Dubois...