Meeting: Huntingburg Public Library BoardFebruary 8, 2019
The Huntingburg Public Library Board met Thursday, Jan. 31 and:
• Agreed to postpone meeting with VPS Architecture of Evansville about changes to the library’s main floor until after the library completes its strategic planning process.
• Heard that the Indiana Department of Local Government Finance approved the library’s 2019 budget.
• Approved a quote from Kimberly Bolan & Associates of Carmel for $12,900 for consulting services through the strategic planning process. The library’s current strategic plan expires this year.
• Reviewed the annual financial report that tracks the library’s investments. The report will be submitted to the Indiana Board of Accounts. Elected officers for 2019 are as follows: Casey Lindeman, president; Carolyn Brewer, vice president; Mary Jeanne Schumacher, secretary; and Melissa Boeglin, treasurer.
• Heard that no Public Library Access Cards were sold in the previous quarter. The cards allow people outside of the library’s coverage area to use the services.
• Heard that Chris Neu and Angie McDonald have indicated interest in the vacant seat on the board. The seat will be appointed by the Southwest Dubois School Board.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Despite having a visual impairment that causes her eyes to constantly dance back and forth,...
Springs Valley Bank & Trust Company has donated $50,000 to the Tri-County YMCA’s Reimagine...
Before the season began, some wondered if the Northeast Dubois Marching Jeeps — who have...
Contract negotiations that began in May are ongoing between Memorial Hospital and Health Care...
Tenth Street Elementary fifth-graders Henry Hostetter and Isaiah Pardo plunged plastic straws...
The Tri-County YMCA is about to get bigger.
People are invited to Market Street Park on Saturday to enjoy food, brews and the blues.
There will be a Jubilee Celebration of worship, praise and fellowship Sunday recognizing the...