Meeting: Huntingburg Public LibraryOctober 18, 2019
The Huntingburg Public Library Board met Thursday and:
• Heard that the public computers have been upgraded to the Windows 10 operating system.
• Held a public hearing on and adopted the 2020 budget. The library’s budget for 2020 is $632,401.
• Heard that the library sold one Public Access Library Card in the third quarter. People outside the library’s service area can purchase the cards to gain access to the library.
• Heard that one of the library’s certificates of deposit will mature at the end of the month. The board approved reinvesting the funds at the bank with the best interest rate.
• Heard that the audit that was being done on the library is almost complete.
• Heard that the library will host a bilingual storytime at 1 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 9.
• Heard that Cindy Kloeck was hired as a children’s librarian.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Virlee Gunselman smiled as she walked out the doors of Scenic Hills Care Center for the last...
They used their teacher voices and gave legislators a lesson on the issues facing public education.
It’s official. On July 1, the individual schools that make up the Northeast Dubois County...
Be honest. If someone asked you to spell “delicatessen” or “spontaneity” or...
The Southridge Middle School Spell Bowl team earned State Champion status Saturday at the...
Brightly colored balloons clung to the walls of Northeast Dubois High School science teacher...
A smile spread across Craig Weyer’s face Wednesday morning as the coffee beans turning in his...
French Lick Resort’s two newest attractions officially opened on Friday.