Meeting: Huntingburg Public LibraryOctober 18, 2019
The Huntingburg Public Library Board met Thursday and:
• Heard that the public computers have been upgraded to the Windows 10 operating system.
• Held a public hearing on and adopted the 2020 budget. The library’s budget for 2020 is $632,401.
• Heard that the library sold one Public Access Library Card in the third quarter. People outside the library’s service area can purchase the cards to gain access to the library.
• Heard that one of the library’s certificates of deposit will mature at the end of the month. The board approved reinvesting the funds at the bank with the best interest rate.
• Heard that the audit that was being done on the library is almost complete.
• Heard that the library will host a bilingual storytime at 1 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 9.
• Heard that Cindy Kloeck was hired as a children’s librarian.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
After years of planning and discussion, St. Mary Catholic Church in Ireland dedicated a new...
Now that the Dubois County Health Department is open to the public again, health officials are...
The Dubois County Health Department reported seven new COVID-19 cases today.
A wave of pink, yellow and blue shot down the twisty water slide at the Jasper Municipal...
For the first time in about 60 years, Jerome Buening, 82, will miss the Dubois County 4-H Fair.
Where would you go to find Greek and Mexican foods; as well as barbecue, crepes, shaved ice and...
The Dubois County Health Department reported two new COVID-19 cases today.
For Nancy Owens of Holland, opening her own chiropractic clinic has been a longtime dream. Now,...