Meeting: Huntingburg Public LibraryJune 28, 2019
The Huntingburg Public Library Board met Thursday and:
• Heard that Hunter Paving & Construction of Huntingburg will be on-site at the end of July to repave the library’s parking lot.
• Tabled a quote from RG Mechanical of Huntingburg to replace the library’s air conditioner to give Director Lisa McWilliams time to solicit additional quotes.
• Heard that the library received a letter from the Indiana State Library saying that the library was found in compliance with all state standards for 2018.
• Approved the Dubois County Leadership Academy to put a drop box in the library for the D.C. FosterPaks program. The program collects necessities to put in backpacks that are sent home with Dubois County children going into foster care. Donations of toiletries, diapers, underwear, feminine hygiene products, blankets, socks, bibs, bottles, books, journals, coloring books, crayons, colored pencils, pajamas, clothes and backpacks will be accepted. Clothing sizes should range from infant through 8+.
• Heard that the next meeting is set for 5 p.m. Thursday, July 18, at the library, 419 N. Jackson St.