Meeting: Huntingburg Public LibraryJune 28, 2019
The Huntingburg Public Library Board met Thursday and:
• Heard that Hunter Paving & Construction of Huntingburg will be on-site at the end of July to repave the library’s parking lot.
• Tabled a quote from RG Mechanical of Huntingburg to replace the library’s air conditioner to give Director Lisa McWilliams time to solicit additional quotes.
• Heard that the library received a letter from the Indiana State Library saying that the library was found in compliance with all state standards for 2018.
• Approved the Dubois County Leadership Academy to put a drop box in the library for the D.C. FosterPaks program. The program collects necessities to put in backpacks that are sent home with Dubois County children going into foster care. Donations of toiletries, diapers, underwear, feminine hygiene products, blankets, socks, bibs, bottles, books, journals, coloring books, crayons, colored pencils, pajamas, clothes and backpacks will be accepted. Clothing sizes should range from infant through 8+.
• Heard that the next meeting is set for 5 p.m. Thursday, July 18, at the library, 419 N. Jackson St.
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Fridays during football season are some of Southridge High School Athletic Director Brett...
Like any sports enthusiast, John Braun of Cannelton has made his fair share of bets with...
If you’ve been by the corner of Fourth and Mill streets lately, chances are you’ve seen...
Bill Hochgesang, superintendent of the Northeast Dubois County School Corporation, has been...
A member of the Indiana Arts Commission saw some of the local arts in Dubois County Wednesday.
Seventy-five years after his heroic death, the father of a Jasper woman was recently honored in...
Dubois County Community Corrections has been on the search for grant funding to help replace...
Ferdinand Park Board President Matt Weyer hears a lot of excitement around town when the Old...