Meeting: Huntingburg Public LibraryFebruary 2, 2021
The Huntingburg Public Library Board met Thursday and:
• Heard that the 2021 budget has been approved as submitted.
• Heard that attic insulation is complete.
• Heard that Tim's Computers replaced the old server with a Dell PowerEdge T640 tower server and that it is working great.
• Heard that a printer has been installed on remote printing, allowing patrons to send documents to be printed and picked up within 24 hours.
• Heard that the property appraisal of 417 N. Jackson St. was received.
• Heard that no PLAC cards were sold in the fourth quarter of 2020.
• Approved the hiring of Margaret Flemming as the children's librarian. She started Feb. 1 and will work 30 hours a week at $14 per hour.
• Heard that a LIRF CD for $50,000 at Freedom Bank was to mature on Jan. 30.
• Approved a resolution to transfer $81 from the General Fund to the Evergreen Fund to balance out the Evergreen Fund.
• Heard that the board needs to establish a Board of Finance.
• The next meeting is set for 5 p.m. on Feb. 18
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
This year is the 40th anniversary of the Herbstfest.
The 2021 Huntingburg Herbstfest Little and Junior Miss Queen Pageant is set for 7:30 p.m. Friday...
The 2021 Huntingburg Herbstfest Miss and Pre-Teen Miss Queen Pageants were Sunday at the...
Renovation plans for the Southwest Dubois County School Corporation, including a new athletic...
A recommended route for the Mid-States Corridor project is still on track to be identified by...
The construction of a multi-million dollar aquatic center in Jasper is still a long ways away,...
The Holland Community Festival returns this weekend with a new theme that’s so straightforward...
The 2021 Huntingburg Herbstfest Miss and Pre-Teen Miss Queen Pageants are set for Sunday, Sept....