Meeting: Huntingburg Public LibraryFebruary 2, 2021
The Huntingburg Public Library Board met Thursday and:
• Heard that the 2021 budget has been approved as submitted.
• Heard that attic insulation is complete.
• Heard that Tim's Computers replaced the old server with a Dell PowerEdge T640 tower server and that it is working great.
• Heard that a printer has been installed on remote printing, allowing patrons to send documents to be printed and picked up within 24 hours.
• Heard that the property appraisal of 417 N. Jackson St. was received.
• Heard that no PLAC cards were sold in the fourth quarter of 2020.
• Approved the hiring of Margaret Flemming as the children's librarian. She started Feb. 1 and will work 30 hours a week at $14 per hour.
• Heard that a LIRF CD for $50,000 at Freedom Bank was to mature on Jan. 30.
• Approved a resolution to transfer $81 from the General Fund to the Evergreen Fund to balance out the Evergreen Fund.
• Heard that the board needs to establish a Board of Finance.
• The next meeting is set for 5 p.m. on Feb. 18
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Tuesday six new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Tom Schmitt sat in his pickup Wednesday, far away from the construction workers, watching the...
The Indiana State Department of Health has reported since Friday 20 new COVID-19 cases in Dubois...
As Kyle Gudorf and Lance Reynolds searched for their next great catch, the bowfishermen learned...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Friday five new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Thursday nine new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.
Becky Hickman has always enjoyed helping people succeed by connecting them to resources.
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday eight new COVID-19 cases in Dubois County.