Meeting: Huntingburg Public LibraryFebruary 2, 2021
The Huntingburg Public Library Board met Thursday and:
• Heard that the 2021 budget has been approved as submitted.
• Heard that attic insulation is complete.
• Heard that Tim's Computers replaced the old server with a Dell PowerEdge T640 tower server and that it is working great.
• Heard that a printer has been installed on remote printing, allowing patrons to send documents to be printed and picked up within 24 hours.
• Heard that the property appraisal of 417 N. Jackson St. was received.
• Heard that no PLAC cards were sold in the fourth quarter of 2020.
• Approved the hiring of Margaret Flemming as the children's librarian. She started Feb. 1 and will work 30 hours a week at $14 per hour.
• Heard that a LIRF CD for $50,000 at Freedom Bank was to mature on Jan. 30.
• Approved a resolution to transfer $81 from the General Fund to the Evergreen Fund to balance out the Evergreen Fund.
• Heard that the board needs to establish a Board of Finance.
• The next meeting is set for 5 p.m. on Feb. 18
More on DuboisCountyHerald.com
Jasper native and saxophonist Lindsey Welp returns to her hometown on June 25 at 6 p.m. for an...
The old Sternberg Furniture building, which has been dim and empty for the past few years, was...
After a year of being shut down due to COVID-19, the Spirit of Jasper train is set to run again...
The Indiana State Department of Health reported Wednesday another COVID-19-related death in...
Miss Ohio Valley Priscilla Olson, 22, of Ireland will compete next week in Zionsville for the...
Parents, guardians and babysitters, have no fear — summer in Dubois County is going to be full...
Jasper Community Arts is presenting the artwork of installation artist Kristina Arnold for the...
“How’s your ankle?” she says, demonstrating her daily concern about my wicked ankle twist.